MIT Manipal Admissions 2019
Applications Closing Soon
Manipal Institute of Technology (MIT), Manipal was established in the year 1957 as one of the first pioneering self-financing engineering colleges in the country. It offers B.Tech and M.Tech degrees in several engineering streams including Computer Science, Electrical, Mechanical, Building Science, and Chemical. It conducts university level counselling for admission to its B.Tech programmes.
UPDATE (Mar 26, 2019): MET 2019 Last date extended to April 8, 2019. Click here to apply.
UPDATE: MIT Manipal B.Tech. Admissions are open, click here to apply.
Marks in Qualifying Examination
- Candidates must have passed/appearing in the HSC/12th Standard examination or its equivalent examination.
- Candidates must have studied Physics, Mathematics and English as compulsory subjects with optional subjects being Chemistry or Biotechnology or Biology or any technical vocational subject.
- Candidates must obtain a minimum of 50% marks taken together in Physics, Mathematics and any one of the optional subjects mentioned above.
Criteria of Selection
The prescribed registration fee for the MIT Manipal Admissions is ₹2000 (Application Fee of ₹600 and Entrance Fee of ₹1400).
- The registration for MIT Manipal Admissions 2019 will begin on October 10, 2018.
- The last date to register is
March 15, 2019 March 25, 2019April 8, 2019.
- UPDATE: MIT Manipal Admissions are open, click here to apply.
- Candidate has to first apply online, check Application Procedure here.
- Candidate has to then take the Manipal Entrance Test. Check detailed information about MET exam here
- A merit list will be prepared based on performace of candidates in MET.
- Candidate has to then appear for Counselling process to get admission. Check detailed information about Manipal Counselling here.
- Admission to Manipal Institute of Technology, Sikkim Manipal Institute of Technology and Manipal University Jaipur will be done through Manipal Counselling.
- The MET 2019 Counselling will be done online in different rounds. To appear in the counselling, candidates will have to register themselves and fill their preferences of colleges and courses. On the basis of filled choices, rank and seats availability, seat allocation will be done.
- Get detailed information about Manipal Counselling here.
First Year Fees
|2nd year||₹382,000 (₹297,000 for Group B branches)|
|3rd year||₹382,000 (₹297,000 for Group B branches)|
|4th year||₹382,000 (₹297,000 for Group B branches)|
|Total||₹1,451,000 (₹1,196,000 for Group B branches)|
Group A: Aeronautical Engineering, Automobile Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Computer and Communication Engineering, Computer Science and Engineering, Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering, Information Technology, Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronics
Group B: Biomedical Engineering, Biotechnology, Industrial and Production Engineering, Media Technology, Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering
MIT Manipal has excellent placement records. Check detailed placement statistics here.
|Opening of Online Registration||October 10, 2018|
|Closing of Online Registration|
|Classes commence from||July 16, 2019|
To know more about MIT Manipal, go here.
Candidates can contact MIT Manipal through written communication, phone or email.
|MAHE Contact Information|
|Address||Director (Admissions), MAHE|
Manipal-576104, Karnataka (India)