IIIT Bangalore Admissions 2022
International Institute of Information Technology, Bangalore (IIIT-B) is a Deemed University established in 1999 with a vision to contribute to the IT world by focusing on education and research, entrepreneurship and innovation. It conducts institutional level counselling for admission to its Integrated M.Tech. programmes (5-year courses).
UPDATE: IIIT Bangalore has released the admission notification for the academic year 2022-23. Admissions will be done on the basis of rank obtained in JEE (Main) 2022 conducted by NTA. Check IIIT-B Cutoff 2021.
UPDATE (August 8, 2022): Application forms for IIIT-B Admissions 2022 are open now.
The applicant must have taken Mathematics as one of the subjects in the qualifying examination (10+2).
Marks in Qualifying Examination
The candidate must have secured at least 60% marks in aggregate in qualifying examination (10+2).
The candidate must have appeared for JEE (Main) 2022 conducted by National Testing Agency (NTA).
Criteria of Selection
The prescribed registration fee for IIIT-B Application Form is ₹1,000.
- The registration for IIIT Bangalore Admissions 2022 will begin on
June 6, 2022August 8, 2022.
- The last date to register is
July 6, 2022September 14, 2022.
- Click on Apply Now on IIIT Bangalore website or directly go here.
- Click on Proceed to Application.
- Fill up the Personal Details, Contact Details and choose iMTech in Program details.
- Enter your Education Details including your JEE Main CRL rank and NTA score.
- Submit the Application Form and pay the Application Fee online using Net Banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card.
- On successful payment, you will be allotted an Application ID. Save it for future reference.
- The Admissions will be done based on NTA Ranking of the candidate in JEE Main and the availability of seats.
- There will be multiple rounds of seat allotment.
- Candidates need to mention their preference in the application. If a candidate is interested in only one of the programs, he/she should choose the preferred branch in preference #1, and submit “None” in preference #2.
- The branch allocation will be made based on the Candidate’s preferences, NTA All India Rank and availability of seats.
To be Announced
|Year 1 (per semester)||₹1,92,000|
|Year 2 (per semester)||₹1,92,000|
|Year 3 (per semester)||₹2,30,000|
|Year 4 (per semester)||₹2,30,000|
|Year 5 (per semester)||₹2,76,000|
- IIITB offers limited scholarships in two categories, namely Merit based and Need based along with a CGI Scholarship for Girl Students and a Utkarsha Scholarship for top rankers.
- The merit-based scholarships are awarded based on a student’s academic achievements while the need-based scholarships are awarded based on the financial requirements.
- The need-based scholarships cover the tuition in its entirety (full scholarship) or partially (half scholarship) along with a monthly stipend while the merit-based scholarships offer a monthly stipend.
- The Utkarsha Scholarship covers 100% tuition fee and is awarded to the top 5 students on merit basis provided they have a JEE Main CRL Rank below 999. The scholarship continues for all 5 years provided the candidate maintains a CGPA of 3.6 or above.
- The CGI Scholarship covers 100% tuition fee for 1st semester and is awarded to the top 20 Girl students on merit basis.
- The scholarships are awarded for one year and may be renewed based on the students’ academic performance.
|Online applications open|
|Last date for receiving online applications|
|Selection and Joining|
|Notification of selected candidates|
|Remittance of acceptance fee||As noted in offer letter|
|Classes begin||October 10, 2022|
To know more about IIIT Bangalore, go here.
Candidates can contact IIIT-B through written communication, phone or email.
|IIIT-B Contact Information|
|Address||International Institute of Information Technology,|
26/C, Electronics City, Hosur Road,
Bangalore-560100, Karnataka (India)