IIIT Bangalore Admissions 2018
The notification for admission to Integrated M.Tech. programmes at IIIT Bangalore for the session 2018-19 is released. The online registrations have started from May 2, 2018.
The candidate must have appeared for JEE (Main) 2018 conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education.
The applicant must have taken Mathematics as one of the subjects in the qualifying examination (10+2).
Marks in Qualifying Examination
The candidate must have secured at least 60% marks in aggregate in qualifying examination (10+2).
Criteria of Selection
Students should take JEE (Main) – 2018 and must separately apply for IIIT Bangalore seat allotment procedure.
Admissions are on the basis of the score in JEE (Main) Paper-1.
- The registration for IIIT Bangalore Admissions 2018 will begin on May 2, 2018.
- The last date to register is June 4, 2018.
- UPDATE: IIIT Bangalore Admissions 2018 Registrations have started, read more here.
How to apply
- Click on Apply Now on IIIT Bangalore website or directly go here.
- Click on Proceed to Application.
- Fill up the Personal Details, Contact Details and choose iMTech in Program details.
- Submit the Application Form and pay the Application Fee online using Net Banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card.
- On successful payment, you will be allotted an Application ID. Save it for future reference.
|Online applications open||May 2, 2018|
|Last date for receiving online applications||June 4, 2018|
|Selection and Joining|
|Notification of selected candidates||June 8, 2018|
|Remittance of acceptance fee||As noted in offer letter|
|Joining date for the new batch||July 31, 2018|
|Classes begin||August 1, 2018|
To know more about IIIT Bangalore, go here.