IIIT Bangalore Admissions 2023
International Institute of Information Technology, Bangalore (IIIT-B) is a Deemed University established in 1999 with a vision to contribute to the IT world by focusing on education and research, entrepreneurship and innovation. It conducts institutional level counselling for admission to its Integrated M.Tech. programmes (5-year courses).
UPDATE: IIIT Bangalore has released the admission notification for the academic year 2023-24. Admissions will be done on the basis of rank obtained in JEE (Main) 2023 conducted by NTA. Check IIIT-B Cutoff 2022.
UPDATE (Apr 27, 2023): Applications for IIIT Bangalore Admissions are open now.
The applicant must have taken Mathematics as one of the subjects in the qualifying examination (10+2).
Marks in Qualifying Examination
The candidate must have secured at least 60% marks in aggregate in qualifying examination (10+2).
The candidate must have appeared for JEE (Main) 2023 conducted by National Testing Agency (NTA).
Criteria of Selection
The prescribed registration fee for IIIT-B Application Form is ₹1,000.
- The registration for IIIT Bangalore Admissions 2023 will begin on April 24, 2023.
- The last date to register is June 12, 2023.
- Click on Apply Now on IIIT Bangalore website or directly go here.
- Click on Proceed to Application.
- Fill up the Personal Details, Contact Details and choose iMTech in Program details.
- Enter your Education Details including your JEE Main CRL rank and NTA score.
- Submit the Application Form and pay the Application Fee online using Net Banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card.
- On successful payment, you will be allotted an Application ID. Save it for future reference.
- The Admissions will be done based on NTA Ranking of the candidate in JEE Main and the availability of seats.
- There will be multiple rounds of seat allotment.
- Candidates need to mention their preference in the application. If a candidate is interested in only one of the programs, he/she should choose the preferred branch in preference #1, and submit “None” in preference #2.
- The branch allocation will be made based on the Candidate’s preferences, NTA All India Rank and availability of seats.
|Year 1 (per semester)||₹1,92,000|
|Year 2 (per semester)||₹1,92,000|
|Year 3 (per semester)||₹2,30,000|
|Year 4 (per semester)||₹2,30,000|
|Year 5 (per semester)||₹2,76,000|
- IIITB offers limited scholarships in two categories, namely Merit based and Need based along with a CGI Scholarship for Girl Students and a Utkarsha Scholarship for top rankers.
- The merit-based scholarships are awarded based on a student’s academic achievements while the need-based scholarships are awarded based on the financial requirements.
- The need-based scholarships cover the tuition in its entirety (full scholarship) or partially (half scholarship) along with a monthly stipend while the merit-based scholarships offer a monthly stipend.
- The Utkarsha Scholarship covers 100% tuition fee and is awarded to the top 5 students on merit basis provided they have a JEE Main CRL Rank below 999. The scholarship continues for all 5 years provided the candidate maintains a CGPA of 3.6 or above.
- The CGI Scholarship covers 100% tuition fee for 1st semester and is awarded to the top 20 Girl students on merit basis.
- The scholarships are awarded for one year and may be renewed based on the students’ academic performance.
|Online applications open||April 24, 2023|
|Last date for receiving online applications||June 12, 2023|
|Selection and Joining|
|Offer List 1||June 15, 2023|
|Last date for acceptance (Round 1)||June 26, 2023|
|Offer List 2||June 28, 2023|
|Last date for acceptance (Round 2)||July 3, 2023|
|Offer List 3||July 5, 2023|
|Last date for acceptance (Round 3)||July 10, 2023|
|Offer List 4||July 12, 2023|
|Last date for acceptance (Round 4)||July 17, 2023|
|Reporting date||July 20, 2023|
|Special Round (on Campus)||July 22, 2023|
|Last date for acceptance (Special Round)||July 22, 2023|
To know more about IIIT Bangalore, go here.
Candidates can contact IIIT-B through written communication, phone or email.
|IIIT-B Contact Information|
|Address||International Institute of Information Technology,|
26/C, Electronics City, Hosur Road,
Bangalore-560100, Karnataka (India)