IIIT Bangalore Admissions 2020
Applications Closing Soon
International Institute of Information Technology, Bangalore (IIIT-B) is a Deemed University established in 1999 with a vision to contribute to the IT world by focusing on education and research, entrepreneurship and innovation. It conducts institutional level counselling for admission to its Integrated M.Tech. programmes (5-year courses).
UPDATE: IIIT Bangalore has released the admission notification for the academic year 2020-21. Admissions will be done on the basis of rank obtained in JEE (Main) 2020 conducted by NTA. Check IIIT-B Cutoff 2019.
ALERT: Applications for B.Tech Admissions at Chandigarh University will be ending soon. Click here to apply.
NEW: NIIT University B.Tech. Admissions 2020 closing soon, click here to apply.
NOTE: You can Subscribe to exam updates to receive all updates on your mobile for free.
The applicant must have taken Mathematics as one of the subjects in the qualifying examination (10+2).
Marks in Qualifying Examination
The candidate must have secured at least 60% marks in aggregate in qualifying examination (10+2).
The candidate must have appeared for JEE (Main) 2020 conducted by National Testing Agency (NTA).
Criteria of Selection
The prescribed registration fee for IIIT-B Application Form is ₹1000.
- The registration for IIIT Bangalore Admissions 2020 will begin on
May 5, 2020 August 3, 2020September 10, 2020.
- The last date to register is
June 4, 2020 August 31, 2020October 5, 2020.
- Click on Apply Now on IIIT Bangalore website or directly go here.
- Click on Proceed to Application.
- Fill up the Personal Details, Contact Details and choose iMTech in Program details.
- Enter your Education Details including your JEE Main CRL rank and NTA score.
- Submit the Application Form and pay the Application Fee online using Net Banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card.
- On successful payment, you will be allotted an Application ID. Save it for future reference.
- The Admissions will be done based on NTA Ranking of the candidate in JEE Main and the availability of seats.
- There will be multiple rounds of seat allotment.
- Candidates will be automatically considered for both CSE and ECE branches at the time of making admission offers.
- The branch for which admission offer is made (whether CSE or ECE or both) will be mentioned in the offer of admission based on the NTA All India Rank and availability of seats.
To be Announced
|Year 1 (per semester)||₹1,60,000|
|Year 2 (per semester)||₹1,60,000|
|Year 3 (per semester)||₹1,92,000|
|Year 4 (per semester)||₹1,92,000|
|Year 5 (per semester)||₹2,30,000|
- IIITB offers limited scholarships in two categories, namely Merit based and Need based.
- The merit-based scholarships are awarded based on a student’s academic achievements while the need-based scholarships are awarded based on the financial requirements.
- The need-based scholarships cover the tuition in its entirety (full scholarship) or partially (half scholarship) along with a monthly stipend while the merit-based scholarships offer a monthly stipend.
- The scholarships are awarded for one year and may be renewed based on the students’ academic performance.
|Online applications open|
|Last date for receiving online applications|
|Selection and Joining|
|Notification of selected candidates|
|Remittance of acceptance fee||As noted in offer letter|
|Joining date for the new batch|
To know more about IIIT Bangalore, go here.
Candidates can contact IIIT-B through written communication, phone or email.
|IIIT-B Contact Information|
|Address||International Institute of Information Technology,|
26/C, Electronics City, Hosur Road,
Bangalore-560100, Karnataka (India)