Dr A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University Uttar Pradesh, Lucknow would conduct Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination (UPSEE) for admission Government / Government Aided / Private Unaided institutions affiliated to the University or some other state Universities of Uttar Pradesh.
- A candidate is required to take UPSEE Paper 1 to apply for B. Tech. / B. Tech. (Agriculture Engineering).
- The exam (UPSEE Paper 1) will consist of three sections namely Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics.
- Each section will have 50 questions.
- Each question will carry four marks.
- There will be no negative marking.
- Candidates need to fill the OMR sheet with blue/black black ball point pen.
10:00AM – 01:00PM
- Candidates must have passed the intermediate examination of U.P. Board or its equivalent examination.
- Candidate must be passed in the compulsory subjects (Physics & Mathemeatics) and one optional subject (Chemistry/ Bio-Technology / Biology / Technical Vocational subject).
- Candidate must have secured an aggregate of 45% (40% for SC/ST candidates) in the the above mentioned three subjects.
- There is no age limit.
₹1200 (for Male / Transgender Candidates of General / OBC Category) and ₹600 (for SC/ST Category and Female Candidates / Physically Handicapped Candidates)
- Candidate has to visit the UPSEE website & click on Apply Now.
- Register & Fill the online application form.
- Upload scanned images of Photograph, Signature and Thumb Impression.
- Pay the Examination Fee and Print the generated “Confirmation Page”.
Candidates need to fill the OMR sheet with blue/black black ball point pen.
|Start of Filling and Submission of On-Line Application Form||January 2018|
|Last Date for Filling and submitting the On-Line Application Form||February 2018|
|On-Line Partial Correction of filled and submitted On Line Application form||March 2018|
|Opening of Link for Downloading of the Admit Card||April 2018|
|Date of examination||April 2018|
|Declaration of Result||May 2018|