Government of Maharashtra, State Common Entrance Test Cell shall conduct Common Entrance Test MHT-CET (MHCET) for admission to First Year of Full Time Degree Courses of Health Sciences and Technical Education (Engineering and Technology, Pharmacy and Pharm. D.).
- The MHT-CET-2018 will consist of three question papers of one and half hours each.
- Each paper is of 100 marks.
- The candidate desirous of selection to Engineering degree courses are required to appear for both Paper I and Paper II.
- Candidates will be provided with separate OMR answer sheets with each question paper.
- Candidates are permitted to take the Question Booklet outside the exam hall only after completion of test.
No. of Questions:
|Paper||No. of MCQ||Total Marks|
|Paper I (Mathematics)||50||100|
|Paper II (Physics & Chemistry)||50+50||50+50|
|Paper III (Botany & Zoology)||100||100|
To be declared
Paper I (10:00AM-11:30AM), Paper II (12:30PM-02:00PM), Paper III (03:00PM-04:30PM)
Nationality & Region
- Candidates should be of Indian Nationality.
- Candidates must be passed / appearing in the HSC/12th Standard examination or its equivalent examination.
- There is no age limit.
Syllabi of Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Mathematics for the MHTCET-2018 will have 20% weightage of class XI curriculum and 80% weightage of class XII curriculum.
The prescribed fee for MHT-CET 2018 is ₹800 for General Candidates and ₹600 for Reserved Category candidates.
- Candidate has to visit the MHTCET website & click on Apply Now.
- Fill the online application form and upload photograph & signature.
- Pay the application fee online by Credit Card/Debit Card, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
- On successful payment of the application fee, a confirmation of the same will be displayed online. Candidates shall save the receipt for future references.
Students must bring the printout of the Admit Card, valid Photo ID proof for identity verification on the day of examination.
|Start Date of Online Application Form Filling||February 2018|
|Last Date for filling online Application Form||March 2018|
|Issue of Admit Card||April 2018|
|Date of MHT-CET||May 2018|
|Declaration of Result||June 2018|