Amrita Engineering Entrance Exam 2023
|Exam Name||Amrita Engineering Entrance Exam|
|Also Known As||AEEE|
|Exam Mode||Online (Computer based test)|
|Conducted by||Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham|
UPDATE: Amrita Admissions through JEE Main are open, interested candidates can apply here.
UPDATE (May 24, 2023): Result of AEEE 2023 Phase II has been declared, read AEEE 2023 Phase 2 Result.
UPDATE (Apr 30, 2023): AEEE 2023 Phase II Slot Bookings are open now. Candidates can book their slot till May 2, 2023.
UPDATE (Apr 11, 2023): AEEE 2023 Phase II Applications are open till April 18. Apply at Amrita Admissions website.
UPDATE (Apr 6, 2023): AEEE 2023 Phase I Slot Bookings are open now. Applications open till April 10. Apply at Amrita Admissions website.
UPDATE (Jan 12, 2023): AEEE 2023 exam dates have been announced, read AEEE 2023 Exam Date.
What’s New from AEEE 2023?
|#||Old Pattern||New Pattern|
|Duration||1.5 hours||2.5 hours|
|Marking Scheme||+3 (for correct), -1 (for incorrect)||+3 (for correct), -1 (for incorrect)|
NEW: Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham has reserved 50% seats for meritorious students who score high rank in AEEE 2023. 70% of seats in each branch is reserved for candidates with AEEE 2023 rank. Apply at Amrita Admissions website.
- Centre Based Examination (CBE): CBE will be conducted in all major cities across India. University will take all precautionary measures to ensure social distancing at the examination centres.
- It is a Computer Based Test and candidates should do slot booking for the test.
- The exam will be of 2 hour and 30 minutes duration.
- There will be 4 subject sections namely Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and English, with a total of 100 questions.
- All the questions will be Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) i.e. each question will have four choices, only one being the correct choice.
- Candidates will be awarded 3 marks for each correct answer.
- Each incorrect answer has a penalty of 1 mark (-1 mark).
- The medium of the Question paper will be English.
The no. of questions in each part is as follows:
|Section||No. of Questions||Marks|
|Phase 1||April 21 – April 28, 2023||Centre Based Examination|
|Phase 2||May 5 – May 11, 2023||Centre Based Examination|
|Candidates who have appeared in Phase I of the AEEE 2023 examination can re-appear for Phase II examination by paying a fee of ₹600.|
|Phase I||09.00 AM – 11.30 AM, |
12.30 PM – 03.00 PM,
04.00 PM – 06.30 PM
|Phase II||09.00 AM – 11.30 AM, |
12.30 PM – 03.00 PM,
04.00 PM – 06.30 PM
- Candidate should be born on or after July 1, 2002.
- Candidate should have either passed the higher secondary examination (class 12th) or appearing in the current academic year, in and secured a minimum of 55% marks in Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics separately.
- Candidate must obtain a minimum of 60% aggregate in Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics subjects taken together in class 12th.
- An official mock test is made available to the candidates appearing for AEEE.
- Candidates can take the Mock Test to understand the pattern of the computer-based test and make themselves familiar with the interface.
- The mock test is for practice purposes only.
- Candidates can access the AEEE official Practice Test here.
AEEE 2023 Application Fee is ₹1,200.
- The registrations for AEEE 2023 will open from November 18, 2022.
- The last date to register is April 10, 2023 for Phase 1 and April 18, 2023 for Phase II.
- The aspiring candidate should register at the Amrita Applications site and verify his/her email.
- Candidates will have to login with their credentials and fill the application form with the required details.
- After filling in the details, the candidate has to pay the application fee online.
- The candidate is then required to upload the required documents.
- After successful submission of the application form, an application number will be generated.
- Candidates are advised to save the application form for future use.
- Candidates will be provided a facility to make corrections in their application form particulars.
- It is a one-time facility and is extended to the candidates to avoid any hardship to them.
- Candidates will be able to edit all the particulars of their Online Application except the mobile number and email id.
- The correction facility will be available as notified.
- The candidates are required to reserve a test center (for CBE mode only), date, and a slot for taking the AEEE examination.
- The slot booking will be done on AEEE official website as per notified schedule.
- The slot booking will be done on a first-come-first-served basis.
- A slot once booked cannot be changed under any circumstances.
Hall Ticket / Admit Card
- The hall ticket can be downloaded from the AEEE Applications site after it’s notified.
- Please note that hall ticket will be issued only to those eligible candidates who have submitted their application form complete in all respect, on or before the last date.
- The hall ticket will contain the Name, Registration Number of the candidate, Address of the Test Centre allotted, and Test Schedule.
- Candidates are required to produce the Hall Ticket at the registration desk without which entry will not be allowed.
|Andaman and Nicobar Islands||Andaman and Nicobar Islands||3901|
|Andhra Pradesh||Chitoor (Tirupati)||1002|
|Andhra Pradesh||East Godavari||1003|
|Andhra Pradesh||Spsr Nellore||1008|
|Andhra Pradesh||West Godavari||1012|
|Jammu and Kashmir||Jammu||1901|
|Kerala and Mahe||Alapuzha||2201|
|Kerala and Mahe||Ernakulam||2202|
|Kerala and Mahe||Kannur||2203|
|Kerala and Mahe||Kollam||2204|
|Kerala and Mahe||Kottayam||2205|
|Kerala and Mahe||Kozhikode||2206|
|Kerala and Mahe||Malappuram||2207|
|Kerala and Mahe||Palakkad||2208|
|Kerala and Mahe||Pathanamthitta||2209|
|Kerala and Mahe||Thiruvananthapuram||2210|
|Kerala and Mahe||Thrissur||2211|
|Tamil Nadu and Puducherry (UT)||Chengalpattu||3301|
|Tamil Nadu and Puducherry (UT)||Chennai||3302|
|Tamil Nadu and Puducherry (UT)||Coimbatore||3303|
|Tamil Nadu and Puducherry (UT)||Cuddalore||3304|
|Tamil Nadu and Puducherry (UT)||Dindigul||3305|
|Tamil Nadu and Puducherry (UT)||Erode||3306|
|Tamil Nadu and Puducherry (UT)||Kanchipuram||3307|
|Tamil Nadu and Puducherry (UT)||Kanyakumari||3308|
|Tamil Nadu and Puducherry (UT)||Karur||3309|
|Tamil Nadu and Puducherry (UT)||Krishnagiri||3310|
|Tamil Nadu and Puducherry (UT)||Madurai||3311|
|Tamil Nadu and Puducherry (UT)||Namakkal||3312|
|Tamil Nadu and Puducherry (UT)||Pondichery||3313|
|Tamil Nadu and Puducherry (UT)||Salem||3314|
|Tamil Nadu and Puducherry (UT)||Thanjavur||3315|
|Tamil Nadu and Puducherry (UT)||The Nilgiris||3316|
|Tamil Nadu and Puducherry (UT)||Theni||3317|
|Tamil Nadu and Puducherry (UT)||Thiruvallur||3318|
|Tamil Nadu and Puducherry (UT)||Tiruchirapalli||3319|
|Tamil Nadu and Puducherry (UT)||Tirunelveli||3320|
|Tamil Nadu and Puducherry (UT)||Tiruppur||3321|
|Tamil Nadu and Puducherry (UT)||Tuticorin||3322|
|Tamil Nadu and Puducherry (UT)||Vellore||3323|
|Tamil Nadu and Puducherry (UT)||Villupuram||3324|
|Tamil Nadu and Puducherry (UT)||Virudhunagar||3325|
|Uttar Pradesh||Gautam Buddha Nagar||3603|
|Uttar Pradesh||Kanpur Nagar||3605|
|West Bengal||24 Parganas South||3801|
Result / Rank List
- A merit list will be prepared based on the total marks secured in the AEEE.
- The examination result and counselling details will be published on the Amrita website and also intimated to the candidates through e-mail.
- The admission will be purely on the basis of the performance in AEEE 2023/ JEE Mains 2023.
- Admissions will be done through centralized single window counselling.
- Most preferred branch opted by the candidate is allotted according to the rank/ score in eligible exams.
- Applicants interested to reappear in the Second/ Third Phase of AEEE exam to improve their score need to register by paying ₹600.
|AEEE Phase 1 Exam|
|Opening of Online Application Form (Phase 1)||November 18, 2022|
|Slot Booking for Online Entrance Examination (Phase 1)||April 6 – April 10, 2023|
|Last Date for submission of Online Application Form (Phase 1)||April 10, 2023|
|Release of Admit Cards (Phase 1)||April 16, 2023|
|Exam Dates (Phase 1)||April 21 – April 28, 2023|
|Declaration of Results (Phase 1)||May 6, 2023|
|AEEE Phase 2 Exam|
|Last Date for submission of Online Application Form (Phase 2)||April 18, 2023|
|Slot Booking for Online Entrance Examination (Phase 2)||April 30 – May 2, 2023|
|Exam Dates (Phase 2)||May 5 – May 11, 2023|
|Declaration of Results (Phase 2)||May 24, 2023|
|Declaration of Final Ranks||TBA|
Candidates can contact Amrita through written communication, phone or email.
|Amrita Contact Information|
E-105, Admissions Office,
Academic Block 3, Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham,
Coimbatore – 641112, Tamil Nadu (India)