Amrita Engineering Entrance Exam 2021
Applications Closing Soon
|Exam Name||Amrita Engineering Entrance Exam|
|Also Known As||AEEE|
|Exam Mode||Online (Computer based test)|
|Conducted by||Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham|
UPDATE (June 21, 2021): AEEE 2021 exam (Phase 3 – Final Phase) Applications are open till July 5, 2021 (5 PM), interested candidates can apply here.
UPDATE (June 20, 2021): Result of AEEE 2021 exam (Phase 2) has been declared, read AEEE 2021 Phase 2 Result.
UPDATE (May 11, 2021): Result of AEEE 2021 exam (Phase 1) has been declared, read AEEE 2021 Phase 1 Result.
UPDATE: Amrita Admission 2021 Application Forms are currently open, click here to apply.
NEW: AEEE 2021 will be conducted in online mode with Remote Proctoring (RPE) and Centre Based Examination (CBE) at selected cities.
ALERT: Applications for final phase of B.Tech Admissions at Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham close on July 5. Ranked 4th best University by NIRF 2020. Click here to apply.
NEW: NIIT University B.Tech. Early Admission round has been extended, click here to apply.
NEW: Chandigarh University Phase-I applications (Maximum Scholarship) for B.Tech Admissions will close on July 29. Click here to apply.
NOTE: You can Subscribe to exam updates to receive all updates on your mobile for free.
- UPDATE June 15, 2021): Result of AEEE 2021 exam (Phase 2) will be announced on June 20, 2021 (5 PM).
- UPDATE (May 25, 2021): The exam in Center Based Test Mode (CBT mode) is postponed for AEEE Phase II. CBT applicants willing to write AEEE 2021 Phase II can change their mode from Center Based Test Mode (CBT mode) to Remote Proctored Online Exam (RPOE).
- UPDATE (May 11, 2021): Slot Booking for AEEE 2021 exam (Phase 2) will open from June 7, 2021.
- Remote Proctored Examination (RPE): RPE can be taken from the home on a laptop/PC with a webcam and good internet connectivity. The examination will be proctored remotely by the university staff.
- Centre Based Examination (CBE): CBE will be conducted only in the states of Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Kerala, Tamil Nadu & Telangana. University will take all precautionary measures to ensure social distancing at the examination centres.
- It is a Computer Based Test and candidates should do slot booking for the test.
- The exam will be of 1 hour and 30 minutes duration.
- There will be 4 subject sections namely Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and English.
- All the questions will be Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) i.e. each question will have four choices, only one being the correct choice.
- Candidates will be awarded 3 marks for each correct answer.
- Each incorrect answer has a penalty of 1 mark (-1 mark).
- The medium of the Question paper will be English.
The no. of questions in each part is as follows:
|Section||No. of Questions||Marks|
|Phase 1||April 17 – April 18, 2021||Remote Proctored Examination|
|Phase 2||June 11 – June 14, 2021||Remote Proctored Examination, |
Centre Based Examination (Postponed)
|Phase 3||July 11 – July 14, 2021||Remote Proctored Examination|
|Phase 3||July 11 – July 14, 2021||10.00 AM – 11.30 AM, |
2.00 PM – 3.30 PM
- Candidate should be born on or after July 1, 2000.
- Candidate should have either passed or appearing in the current academic year, in the higher secondary examination (10+2) and secured a minimum of 55% marks in Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics separately.
- Candidate must obtain a minimum of 60% aggregate in Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics subjects taken together in class 12th.
- Candidates seeking admission with Pearson UG Entrance Examination score alone shall have an aggregate minimum of 75% in PCM with not less than 75% in Mathematics.
- An official mock test is made available to the candidates appearing for AEEE.
- Candidates can take the Mock Test to understand the pattern of the computer-based test and make themselves familiar with the interface.
- The mock test is for practice purposes only.
- Candidates can access the AEEE official Practice Test here.
- The mock test for Phase 3 exam will be conducted from July 8, 2021 to July 10, 2021.
AEEE 2021 Application Fee is ₹1,000.
- The registrations for AEEE 2021 are open now.
- The last date to register is April 15, 2021 for Phase 1 exam, June 5, 2021 (5 PM) for Phase 2 exam, and July 5, 2021 (5 PM) for Phase 3 exam.
- The aspiring candidate should register at the Amrita Applications site and verify his/her email.
- Candidates will have to login with their credentials and fill the application form with the required details.
- After filling in the details, the candidate has to pay the application fee online.
- The candidate is then required to upload the required documents.
- After successful submission of the application form, an application number will be generated.
- Candidates are advised to save the application form for future use.
- Candidates will be provided a facility to make corrections in their application form particulars.
- It is a one-time facility and is extended to the candidates to avoid any hardship to them.
- Candidates will be able to edit all the particulars of their Online Application except the mobile number and email id.
- The correction facility will be available as notified.
- The candidates are required to reserve a test center (for CBE mode only), date, and a slot for taking the AEEE examination.
- The slot booking will be done on AEEE official website as per notified schedule.
- The slot booking will be done on a first-come-first-served basis.
- Slot booking details will be intimated to the applicants through email and SMS.
- Slot Booking for the Phase 1 exam will be open from April 12 to April 16, 2021, it’ll start from June 7, 2021 (5 PM) for Phase 2 exam, and it’ll start from July 7, 2021 (7 PM) for Phase 3 exam.
Hall Ticket / Admit Card
- The hall ticket can be downloaded from the AEEE Applications site after it’s notified.
- Please note that hall ticket will be issued only to those eligible candidates who have submitted their application form complete in all respect, on or before the last date.
- The hall ticket will contain the name, photograph, address of the candidate, address of the Test Centre allotted, and test schedule (for CBE mode only).
- Candidates are required to produce the Hall Ticket at the registration desk without which entry will not be allowed.
- Andhra Pradesh
- Tamil Nadu
Result / Rank List
- A merit list will be prepared based on the total marks secured in the AEEE.
- The examination result and counselling details will be published on the Amrita website and also intimated to the candidates through e-mail.
- UPDATE (June 20, 2021): Result of AEEE 2021 exam (Phase 2) has been declared, read AEEE 2021 Phase 2 Result.
- The admission will be purely on the basis of the performance in AEEE 2021/ JEE Mains 2021/ SAT Score/ PUEE Score.
- Admissions will be done through centralized single window counselling.
- Most preferred branch opted by the candidate is allotted according to the rank/ score in eligible exams.
- Applicants interested to reappear in the Second/ Third Phase of AEEE exam to improve their score need to register by paying ₹600.
|AEEE Phase 1 Exam|
|Last Date for submission of Online Application Form (Phase 1)||April 15, 2021|
|Slot Booking for Online Entrance Examination (Phase 1)||April 12 – April 16, 2021|
|Exam Dates (Phase 1)||April 17 – April 18, 2021|
|Declaration of Results (Phase 1)||May 11, 2021|
|AEEE Phase 2 Exam|
|Last Date for submission of Online Application Form (Phase 2)||June 5, 2021|
|Slot Booking for Online Entrance Examination (Phase 2)||June 7, 2021|
|Exam Dates (Phase 2)||June 11 – June 14, 2021|
|Declaration of Results (Phase 2)||TBA|
|AEEE Phase 3 Exam|
|Last Date for submission of Online Application Form (Phase 3)||July 5, 2021|
|Slot Booking for Online Entrance Examination (Phase 3)||July 7, 2021|
|Exam Dates (Phase 3)||July 11 – July 14, 2021|
|Declaration of Results (Phase 3)||July 22, 2021|
|Declaration of Final Ranks||July 22, 2021|
|Amrita Counselling||August 3 – August 30, 2021|
Candidates can contact Amrita through written communication, phone or email.
|Amrita Contact Information|
|Address||Amrita School of Engineering,|
Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham (Coimbatore Campus),
Coimbatore – 641112, Tamil Nadu (India)