UPES Engineering Aptitude Test (UPESEAT) is conducted by UPES Dehradun for admission to B.Tech. programme at UPES Dehradun.
|Exam Name||University of Petroleum & Energy Studies Engineering Aptitude Test|
|Also Known As||UPESEAT|
|Exam Mode||Offline (Pen-Paper based test) + Online (Computer based test)|
|Conducted by||UPES Dehradun|
- The exam is conducted in Offline (Pen and Paper Based Examination) mode and Online (Computer Based Examination) mode.
- The exam will be of 3 hours duration.
- All the questions will be Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ).
- For each correct answer, candidate will be awarded with 1 mark.
- There will be no negative marking for wrong answers.
The no. of questions in each part is as follows:
|Sections||No. of Questions|
|English Language Comprehension||30|
|Current Affairs Awareness||20|
May 5, 2018 (Saturday)
May 12, 2018 (Saturday)
Marks in Qualifying Examination
- Minimum 60% marks at Higher and Senior Secondary level (10th and 12th).
- Minimum 60% aggregate in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics at Senior Secondary level (12th).
- Only candidates whose date of birth falls on or after October 1, 1996 are eligible to apply for admission.
Topics covered in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics in Class XI and Class XII.
- Open UPES Admissions website.
- Fill up all the details requested in the Sign Up Form as well as the program that you are interested in.
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- After submitting the Application Form, Pay Online by Credit card/ Debit card /Net Banking for UPES Prospectus and Application form.
- Save the application for future reference.
- Purchase the UPES Prospectus and application form by sending a demand draft (DD) of Rs 1850 in favour of “UPES Fee Account”, payable at New Delhi / Dehradun. The DD should be accompanied with a request letter for the same.
- Candidates can even make a cash payment of Rs 1850 at admission counters located in cities such as Ahmedabad, Chandigarh, Cochin, Coimbatore, Delhi, Dehradun, Vishakhapatnam, Kolkata, Mumbai, Dhanbad and Patna.
Hall Ticket / Admit Card
- The admit card can be downloaded from the UPES Dehradun site after April 30, 2018.
- Please note that admit card will be issued only to those eligible candidates who have submitted their application form complete in all respect, on or before the last date.
- The downloaded admit card with photograph affixed (duly attested) will have to be produced at the allotted test center.
Result / Rank List
- A merit list will be prepared based on the total marks secured in the UPESEAT.
- The examination result will be declared in first week of June 2018.
- The admission for the 80% seats will be on the basis of the performance in the entrance examination UPESEAT.
- Programmes are allotted to candidates based on their rank along with the availability of seats in the programme of their choice.
|Last date for applying||April 25, 2018|
|Issue of Admit Card||April 30, 2018|
|Date of Exam (Offline)||May 5, 2018|
|Date of Exam (Online)||May 12, 2018|
|Result Date||June 2018|