UPES Engineering Aptitude Test (UPESEAT) 2022
|Exam Name||UPES Engineering Aptitude Test|
|Also Known As||UPESEAT|
|Exam Mode||Online (Computer based test)|
|Conducted by||UPES Dehradun|
UPDATE: Applications for UPES Admissions are currently open. Visit here to apply.
- The exam is conducted in Online (Computer Based Examination) mode.
- The exam will be of 2 hours duration.
- All the questions will be Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ).
- For each correct answer, candidate will be awarded with 1 mark.
- There will be no negative marking for wrong answers.
The no. of questions in each part is as follows:
|Sections||No. of Questions|
|English Language Comprehension||20|
- Phase 1:
May 13 – May 15, 2022April 1 – April 2, 2022
- Phase 2: July 3 – July 5, 2022
- Phase 3: August 2 – August 4, 2022
09:30 – 12:30 Hours
Marks in Qualifying Examination
- Minimum 50% marks at Higher and Senior Secondary level (class 10th and 12th).
- Minimum 50% aggregate in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics at Senior Secondary level (class 12th).
Topics covered in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics in Class XI and Class XII.
Syllabus is similar to JEE Main Syllabus which can be checked here.
UPESEAT 2022 Application Fee is ₹1350.
- The registration for UPESEAT 2022 has started.
- The last date to register for Phase I is
May 9, 2022March 29, 2022, for Phase II is June 30, 2022, and for Phase III is July 31, 2022.
- UPDATE (July 1, 2022): Registrations for UPESEAT 2022 (3rd phase) have started, click here to apply.
- Open UPES Admissions website.
- Fill up all the details requested in the Sign Up Form as well as the program that you are interested in.
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- After submitting the Application Form, Pay Online by Credit card/ Debit card /Net Banking for UPES Prospectus and Application form.
- Save the application for future reference.
- The candidates are required to reserve a Test date and slot for taking the UPESEAT examination.
- The slot booking will be done on UPES official website as per schedule.
- The slot booking will be done on the first-come-first-served basis.
- Candidates must note that admit card will not be generated without slot booking.
Hall Ticket / Admit Card
- The admit card will be issued to students immediately after successfully completion of test booking process.
- Please note that admit card will be issued only to those eligible candidates who have submitted their application form complete in all respect, on or before the last date.
- The downloaded admit card with photograph affixed (duly attested) will have to be produced at the allotted test center.
|Test City||City Code|
|Bokaro Steel City||021|
Result / Rank List
- A merit list will be prepared based on the total marks secured in the UPESEAT.
- The examination result is expecetd to be declared in last week of August 2022.
- The admission for the 80% seats will be on the basis of the performance in the entrance examination UPESEAT through Centralized Counseling.
- Programmes are allotted to candidates based on their rank along with the availability of seats in the programme of their choice.
- Read more about UPES Admissions here.
|Last date for applying||Phase I: March 29, 2022; |
Phase II: June 30, 2022;
Phase III: July 31, 2022
|Date of Exam||Phase I: April 1 – April 2, 2022; |
Phase II: July 3 – July 5, 2022;
Phase III: August 2 – August 4, 2022
Candidates can contact UPES through written communication, phone or email.
|UPES Contact Information|
|Address||2nd Floor, 210,|
Okhla Industrial Estate, Phase III,
New Delhi – 110020, Delhi (India)