UPES Engineering Aptitude Test (UPESEAT) 2019
UPDATE: The notification for UPESEAT 2019 is released and registrations have started. Click here to apply.
NOTE: You can Subscribe to exam updates to receive all updates on your mobile for free.
NEW: MIT Manipal B.Tech. Admissions are open. Click here to apply.
|Exam Name||University of Petroleum & Energy Studies Engineering Aptitude Test|
|Also Known As||UPESEAT|
|Exam Mode||Online (Computer based test)|
|Conducted by||UPES Dehradun|
- The exam is conducted in Online (Computer Based Examination) mode.
- The exam will be of 3 hours duration.
- All the questions will be Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ).
- For each correct answer, candidate will be awarded with 1 mark.
- There will be no negative marking for wrong answers.
The no. of questions in each part is as follows:
|Sections||No. of Questions|
|English Language Comprehension||30|
|Current Affairs Awareness||20|
May 13, 2019 – May 19, 2019
Marks in Qualifying Examination
- Minimum 60% marks at Higher and Senior Secondary level (class 10th and 12th).
- Minimum 60% aggregate in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics at Senior Secondary level (class 12th).
- Only candidates whose date of birth falls on or after October 1, 1997 are eligible to apply for admission.
Topics covered in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics in Class XI and Class XII.
Syllabus is similar to JEE Main Syllabus which can be checked here.
- The registration for UPESEAT 2019 have started from October 2018.
- The last date to register is
April 25, 2019May 8, 2019.
- Open UPES Admissions website.
- Fill up all the details requested in the Sign Up Form as well as the program that you are interested in.
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- After submitting the Application Form, Pay Online by Credit card/ Debit card /Net Banking for UPES Prospectus and Application form.
- Save the application for future reference.
Hall Ticket / Admit Card
- The admit card can be downloaded from the UPES Dehradun site after it’s notified.
- Please note that admit card will be issued only to those eligible candidates who have submitted their application form complete in all respect, on or before the last date.
- The downloaded admit card with photograph affixed (duly attested) will have to be produced at the allotted test center.
Result / Rank List
- A merit list will be prepared based on the total marks secured in the UPESEAT.
- The examination result will be declared in first week of June 2019.
- The admission for the 80% seats will be on the basis of the performance in the entrance examination UPESEAT through Centralized Counseling.
- Programmes are allotted to candidates based on their rank along with the availability of seats in the programme of their choice.
- Read more about UPES Admissions here.
|Last date for applying|
|Issue of Admit Card||TBA; Expected: April 2019|
|Date of Exam (Online)||May 13, 2019 – May 19, 2019|
|Result Date||TBA; Expected: June 2019|
Candidates can contact UPES through written communication, phone or email.
|UPES Contact Information|
|Address||2nd Floor, 210,|
Okhla Industrial Estate, Phase III,
New Delhi – 110020, Delhi (India)