MHT CET 2022: Last Date Extended
The last date to apply for MHT CET 2022 examination has been extended. The candidates can now fill the Online Application Form without late fee till April 15, 2022. The last date to apply with a late fee of Rs. 500 is
April 23, 2022 May 11, 2022.
Earlier, the last date for submission of online application form without late fee was March 31, 2022. Check MHT-CET Important Dates for other important dates.
|How to Apply||Know Here|
|Last Date to Apply||April 15, 2022|
|CET Cell Notice||Check Here|
NEW: Check detailed steps for filling Application Form here.
- Visit the MHT-CET site & click on “Registration (For New Candidates)”.
- Read the instructions carefully and click Ok.
- Fill the online application form with appropriate details and Upload your scanned photograph and Signature.
- Pay the examination fee online using a Debit card/ Credit card/ Net Banking.
- Save the generated confirmation page for future use.
CET Cell Circular
MHT-CET (MHCET) is conducted by Government of Maharashtra, State Common Entrance Test Cell for admission to first year of full-time degree courses of Health Sciences and Technical Education (Engineering and Technology, Pharmacy) in the state of Maharashtra.
To know more about MHT-CET 2022, go here : MHT-CET 2022