AIT Pune Admissions 2018
The candidate’s date of birth must fall on or after October 1, 1993.
The candidate must be a citizen of India or a person of Indian origin from any foreign country but who intends to settle permanently in India and obtains Indian citizenship before admission to AIT.
The candidate must be a child of eligible serving Army personnel, eligible ex Army personnel or war widows of the Army. The parent should have completed minimum 10 years of service in the Army.
The candidate must have passed or appearing in the Class XII or equivalent examination from a recognised Board/University with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of Chemistry/ Biotechnology/ Biology/ Technical Vocational subjects and obtained at least 50% marks in the above subjects taken together.
Candidate who has completed First Year engineering from any Institute throughout the country is NOT eligible for re-admission in First Year Engineering at AIT.
Criteria of Selection
- The registration for AIT Pune Admissions 2018 will begin on March 15, 2018.
- The last date to register without late fee is
April 25, 2018May 5, 2018.
- Students can also register with a late fee of Rs. 1000 from
April 26, 2018 to May 5, 2018May 6, 2018 to May 12, 2018.
- UPDATE: AIT Pune Admissions 2018 Registrations have started, read more here.
How to apply
- Click on Apply Now on AIT Pune website or go here.
- Fill up the form completely and pay the fees through credit/debit card or net-banking.
- Take the print out for future reference.
- A merit list is prepared on the basis of JEE Main marks after adding Gallantry Award / War Widow bonus marks (if any).
- The provisonal merit list will be released on May 15, 2018 while the final merit list will be released on May 21, 2018.
- Only wards of Army and Ex-Army personnel will be considered in the merit list. Wards of Navy, Air Force, Assam Rifles, GREF, BSF, Para military Forces and Defence Civilians etc. will not be considered.
- UPDATE: AIT Pune Admissions 2018 Provisional Merit List released, read more here.
- UPDATE: AIT Pune Admissions 2018 Final Merit List released, read more here.
- There will be multiple rounds of seat allotment.
- Candidates who are allotted a seat can reserve their seat on payment of a non-refundable fee before the specified deadline.
- Non-reserved seats will be adjusted on merit basis in the next Round.
- UPDATE: AIT Pune Admissions 2018: Round 1 Result Declared, read more here.
- UPDATE: AIT Pune Admissions 2018: Round 2 Result Declared, read more here.
|Start of filling of Online Application||March 15, 2018|
|Last date of filling of Online Application|
|Start of filling of Online Application with late fee of Rs. 1000|
|Last date of filling of Online Application with late fee of Rs. 1000|
|Declaration of AIT Merit list||May 21, 2018|
|Admission at AIT||Last week of June 2018|
To know more about AIT Pune, go here.