INDIAN INSTITUTE OF SCIENCE EDUCATION AND RESEARCH, BHOPAL
Indian Institute of Science Education and Research, Bhopal Bypass Road, Bhauri, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh – 462066
Also Known as
Also known as IISER Bhopal and IISERB.
YEAR OF ESTABLISHMENT
CONNECTIVITY (How To Reach)
- Railway Station
Nearest Airport: Raja Bhog Airport, Bhopal
Distance from Airport: 11km
Nearest Railway Station: Bhopal Railway Station
Distance from Railway Station: 22km
Among top Research colleges in India.
MODE OF ADMISSION
Please choose the course.
- BS Program (Engineering Sciences) – 60 seats
- BS Program (Economics) – 40 seats
- Integrated BS-MS Program – 225 seats
CUTOFF RANKS (OPENING & CLOSING RANKS)
Information currently unavailable.
|One Time Fees||₹6,500|
|Tuition Fee (per Semester)||₹33,400|
|Other Fees (per Semester)||₹6,500|
|Annual Fees||As actual|
|One Time Fees||₹1,000|
|Hostel Seat Rent (per Semester)||₹1,500|
|Electricity & Water Charges (per Semester)||₹3,000|
|Mess Advance||As actual|
- 100% Tuition Fee waiver for SC/ST students.
- Most of the students opted for higher studies in top universities across the world.