IISER Aptitude Test 2020: Registrations Started
UPDATE (June 6, 2020): IISER Aptitude Test 2020 exam date has been announced, read IAT 2020 Exam Date.
IISER Aptitude Test 2020 registrations have started from today. The last date for filling up the Application Form is
April 30, 2020 May 20, 2020 May 31, 2020 June 10, 2020 July 8, 2020. Check other important dates here.
|Registrations started from||Mar 23, 2020|
|How to Apply||Know Here|
|How to Apply (Detailed Steps)||Check Here|
|Last date to Apply|
IISERs conduct IISER Aptitude Test under State and Central Boards Channel (SCB) channel for admissions to 5-year BS-MS Degree programmes of Indian Institutes of Science Education and Research and 4-year BS programmes at IISER Bhopal. Students applying through SCB channel have to appear in the IISER Aptitude Test which is conducted at various centres across the country.
Where and How to Apply
NEW: Check detailed steps for filling Application Form here.
- Interested candidates need to visit IISER Admission website and click on “Apply Online”.
- Enter your basic details and verify your Mobile using OTP.
- Once registered, you’ll receive the Login ID and Password on your Email.
- Login and fill your Personal details and Qualification Details.
- Upload your class 12th marksheet (if applicable). Also upload your photograph and signature.
- Choose Test center cities and IISER preference order.
- Pay the application fees online.
- Download a copy of the application for future reference.