NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY, TIRUCHIRAPPALLI
National Institute of Technology, Tanjore Main Road, National Highway 67, Tiruchirappalli, Tamil Nadu – 620015
Also Known as
Also known as NIT Tiruchirappalli, NIT Trichy and NITT.
YEAR OF ESTABLISHMENT
CONNECTIVITY (How To Reach)
- Railway Station
Nearest Airport: Tiruchirapalli International Airport
Distance from Airport: 22km
Nearest Railway Station:Tiruchirappalli Junction Railway Station
Distance from Railway Station: 22km
In QS BRICS University Rankings of 2018 : 161-170
By NIRF in 2019 : 10
By NIRF in 2018 : 11
By India Today under Top Government Universities in 2018 : 7
By NIRF in 2017 : 11
By Outlook India in 2016 : 8
By India Today in 2016 : 14
By Edu Rand in 2015 : 16
By The Week in 2015 : 13
MODE OF ADMISSION
- One needs to take the JEE (Main) exam and either secure at least 75% marks (65% for SC/ST/PwD) in Class XII or be within the category-wise top 20 percentile in his/her respective Class XII board examination.
- Admissions are done on the basis of rank in JEE (Main) through JoSAA Counselling and CSAB Special Round.
Please choose the course.
CUTOFF RANKS (OPENING & CLOSING RANKS)
|Caution Money (One Time, Refundable)||₹3,500|
|One Time Fees||₹1,750|
|Tuition Fee (per Semester)||₹62,500|
|Other fees (per Semester)||₹4,350|
|Caution Money (One Time, Refundable)||₹4,000|
|One Time Fees||₹1,000|
|Hostel charges (per Semester)||₹10,000|
|Other fees (per Semester)||₹7,750|
|Mess Advance (per Semester)||₹16,500|
- 100% Tuition Fee waiver for SC/ST/PH students.
- Full remission of the Tuition Fee for General and OBC students whose family income is less than Rs.1 lakh per annum.
- Remission of 2/3rd of the Tuition Fee for General and OBC students whose family income is between Rs.1 lakh to Rs.5 lakh per annum.
|Computer Science and Engineering||100|
|Electrical and Electronics Engineering||100|
|Electronics and Communication Engineering||98.7|
|Instrumentation and Control Engineering||96.9|
|Metallurgical and Materials Engineering||94.7|
Average Package Offered
Rs. 6 Lakhs per Annum
Highest Package Offered
$125,000 per Annum
- Goldman Sachs