LNMIIT Jaipur Admissions 2021
LNM Institute of Information Technology (LNMIIT) is a a deemed university located in Jaipur established in 2002. The institute offers B.Tech. & Dual Degree courses and the admissions are done through institutional level counselling.
UPDATE: LNMIIT Jaipur has released the admission notification for JEE Main mode for the academic year 2021-22 and registrations have started. Admissions will be done on the basis of percentile merit of JEE (Main) 2021 conducted by NTA.
The applicant must be a citizen of India.
The candidate must have appeared for JEE (Main) 2021 conducted by National Testing Agency (NTA).
Marks in Class X
- The candidate must have secured an aggregate of at least 60% Marks or equivalent Grade in Class 10th Examination.
- The candidate should have passed or appearing in the Class 12th examination from a recognized board with Mathematics and Physics as the compulsory subjects along with one out of Chemistry/ Computer Science/ Electronics/ Information Technology/ Biology/ Informatics Practices/ Biotechnology/ Technical Vocational subject.
Criteria of Selection
- A Merit List will be prepared based on the final NTA Score (percentile) obtained in Paper-1 of JEE (Main) 2021 Examination.
- In case an applicant has appeared in multiple JEE (Main) 2021 examinations, the best score will be considered for the preparation of Merit List.
- Admissions are on the basis of the rank in merit list.
The prescribed registration fee for LNMIIT Application Form is ₹1,600.
- The registration for LNMIIT Admissions 2021 will begin on May 5, 2021.
- The last date to register is
July 15, 2021 August 14, 2021September 27, 2021.
How to apply
- The aspiring candidate should register at LNMIIT Admissions portal by clicking on “Sign Up for New Registration”.
- Login and fill all the details in the Online Application.
- Pay the Application Fee by Debit card/ Credit card/ Net Banking.
- Fill the percentile in JEE (Main) and marks in Board Exam once their result is declared.
- Generate PDF of the form and save it for future use.
- The Admissions will be done based on the total percentile of the candidate in JEE Main and the availability of seats.
- There will be multiple rounds of seat allotment.
|Caution Money (One Time, Refundable)||₹10,000|
|Tuition Fee (per Semester)||₹1,63,325|
|Other fees (per Semester)||₹3,000|
Merit Based Scholarship
- Merit-based scholarships are awarded to meritorious students based on certain criteria.
- To be eligible in First Semester, candidates should have secured JEE (Advanced) AIR rank up to 12000.
- To be eligible from Second Semester onwards, candidates need to maintain a CGPA of 9.25 or above.
|₹ 35,000||JEE (Advanced) AIR upto 5,000||20|
|₹ 30,000||JEE (Advanced) AIR upto 7,500||20|
|₹ 25,000||JEE (Advanced) AIR upto 12,000||20|
|Second Semester Onwards|
|₹ 35,000||CGPA: 9.81-10|
|₹ 30,000||CGPA: 9.51-9.80|
|₹ 25,000||CGPA: 9.25-9.50|
Means Based Scholarship
- Need-based scholarships are applicable to BPL card-holders and beneficiaries of the National Food Security Act 2013 having income below Rs. 1 Lakh per Annum.
- The scholarship isn’t applicable in First Semester.
- To be eligible from Second Semester onwards, candidates need to maintain a CGPA of 6.0 or above and no backlog.
- The scholarship compensates for the Academic Tuition Fee.
Merit-cum-Means Based Assistantship
- Merit-cum-Means-based Assistantship are applicable to candidates facing economic hardships.
- To be eligible in First Semester, candidates should have secured JEE (Advanced) AIR rank up to 12000 OR JEE (Main) Percentile of 97 and above.
- To be eligible from Second Semester onwards, candidates need to maintain a CGPA of 8.50 or above and no backlog.
- Type A: Admissible to a few students (max 4 recipients, including all years) facing economic hardships due to loss of a breadwinner in the family during the Degree Period and having Parental Income (of the surviving parent/ guardian) Rs. 5 Lakh per Annum or below. Assistantship compensates the Academic Tuition Fee.
- Type B: Admissible to address the economic hardships of students (against work in the Departments, Projects, Library, etc.). Assistantship amount is up to Rs.6000 per month.
- Type C: Admissible to address the economic hardships of students (against work in the hostels). Assistantship amount is equivalent to full or partial waivers of hostel fee.
- Type D: Admissible to a few students (max 2 recipients, including all years) having a single parent who may be facing significant economic hardships due to no other bread-earner in the family during the Degree Period. Assistantship compensates the Academic Tuition Fee.
To be Announced
|Online Forms available||May 5, 2021|
|Last Date to Apply|
To know more about LNMIIT Jaipur, go here.
Candidates can contact LNMIIT through written communication, phone or email.
|LNMIIT Contact Information|
|Address||The LNM Institute of Information Technology,|
Rupa ki Nangal, Post-Sumel, Via-Jamdoli,
Jaipur-302031, Rajasthan (India)