LNMIIT Jaipur Admissions 2020
Applications Closing Soon
LNM Institute of Information Technology (LNMIIT) is a a deemed university located in Jaipur established in 2003. The institute offers B.Tech. & Dual Degree courses and the admissions are done through institutional level counselling.
UPDATE: LNMIIT Jaipur has released the admission notification for the academic year 2020-21 and registrations have started. Admissions will be done on the basis of percentile merit of JEE (Main) 2020 conducted by NTA.
ALERT: Applications for B.Tech Admissions at Chandigarh University will be ending soon. Click here to apply.
NEW: NIIT University B.Tech. Admissions 2020 closing soon, click here to apply.
NOTE: You can Subscribe to exam updates to receive all updates on your mobile for free.
The candidate must have appeared for JEE (Main) 2020 conducted by National Testing Agency (NTA).
Marks in Class X
- The candidate must have secured an aggregate of at least 60% Marks or equivalent Grade in Class 10th Examination.
Marks in Qualifying Examination
- The candidate should have passed the Class 12th examination from a recognized Central or State board or its equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics as the main subjects.
- The candidate must have obtained a minimum aggregate of 60% marks in Class 12th Examination.
- The candidate must have obtained a minimum aggregate of 60% marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics in Class 12th Examination.
Criteria of Selection
- A Merit List will be prepared on the basis of total percentile obtained in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics in JEE (Main) 2020 Examination.
- In case of applicant who appeared in both the JEE (Main) 2020 examinations, the best of two scores will be considered for preparation of Merit List.
- Admissions are on the basis of the rank in merit list.
The prescribed registration fee for LNMIIT Application Form is ₹1,600.
- The registration for LNMIIT Admissions 2020 will begin on March 18, 2020.
- The last date to register is
May 30, 2020 July 31, 2020September 15, 2020.
How to apply
- The aspiring candidate should register at LNMIIT Admissions portal by clicking on “Sign Up for New Registration”.
- Login and fill all the details in the Online Application.
- Pay the Application Fee by Debit card/ Credit card/ Net Banking.
- Fill the percentile in JEE (Main) and marks in Board Exam once their result is declared.
- Generate PDF of the form and save it for future use.
- The Admissions will be done based on the total percentile of the candidate in JEE Main and the availability of seats.
- There will be multiple rounds of seat allotment.
|Caution Money (One Time, Refundable)||₹10,000|
|Tuition Fee (per Semester)||₹1,45,750|
|Other fees (per Semester)||₹7,500|
Merit Based Scholarship
- Merit-based Scholarships are awarded to the meritorious students based on a certain criteria.
- To be eligible in First Semester, candidates should have JEE (Advanced) AIR rank upto 12000.
- To be eligible from Second Semester onwards, candidates need to maintain a CGPA of 9.25 or above.
|₹ 35,000||JEE (Advanced) AIR upto 5,000||20|
|₹ 30,000||JEE (Advanced) AIR upto 7,500||20|
|₹ 25,000||JEE (Advanced) AIR upto 12,000||20|
|Second Semester Onwards|
|₹ 35,000||CGPA: 9.81-10|
|₹ 30,000||CGPA: 9.51-9.80|
|₹ 25,000||CGPA: 9.25-9.50|
Means Based Scholarship
- Need-based Scholarships are applicable to BPL card-holders and beneficiaries of the National Food Security Act 2013 having income below Rs. 1 Lakh per Annum.
- The scholarship isn’t applicable in First Semester.
- To be eligible from Second Semester onwards, candidates need to maintain a CGPA of 6.0 or above and no-backlog.
- The scholarship compensates the Academic Tuition Fee.
Merit-cum-Means Based Assistantship
- Merit-cum-Means-based Assistantship are applicable to candidates facing economic hardships.
- To be eligible in First Semester, candidates should have JEE (Advanced) AIR rank upto 12000 OR JEE (Main) Percentile of 97 and above.
- To be eligible from Second Semester onwards, candidates need to maintain a CGPA of 8.50 or above and no-backlog.
- Type A: Admissible to students facing economic hardships due to loss of breadwinner in the family during the Degree Period and having Parental Income (of the surviving parent/ guardian) Rs. 5 Lakh per Annum or below.
- Type B: Admissible to address the economic hardships of students (against work in the Departments, Projects, Library, etc.).
- Type C: Admissible to address the economic hardships of students (against work in the hostels).
- The assistantship compensates the Academic Tuition Fee.
To be Announced
|Online Forms available||March 18, 2020|
|Last Date to Apply|
To know more about LNMIIT Jaipur, go here.
Candidates can contact LNMIIT through written communication, phone or email.
|LNMIIT Contact Information|
|Address||The LNM Institute of Information Technology,|
Rupa ki Nangal, Post-Sumel, Via-Jamdoli,
Jaipur-302031, Rajasthan (India)
|Phone||1800-180-6566, 0141-2688150, 0141-2688151, 0141-5191791, 0141-5191792|