LNMIIT Jaipur Admissions 2018
The candidate must have appeared for JEE (Main) 2018 conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education.
Marks in Class X
- One must secure an aggregate of at least 60% Marks or equivalent Grade in Class 10th Examination.
Marks in Qualifying Examination
- Candidates should have passed the 12th examination of 10+2 system from a recognized Central or State board or its equivalent with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as their main subjects.
- One must get a minimum aggregate of 60% marks in Class 12th Examination.
- One must get a minimum aggregate of 60% marks in PCM in Class 12th Examination.
Criteria of Selection
- Students should take JEE (Main) – 2018 and must separately apply for LNMIIT Jaipur seat allotment procedure.
- A Merit List will be prepared on the basis of total marks obtained in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics in JEE (Main) 2018 Examination.
- A minimum cutoff for marks obtained in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics individually in the JEE (Main) Examination, as well as the total JEE (Main) Score shall be considered while preparing the Merit List.
- Admissions are on the basis of the rank in merit list.
How to apply
- The aspiring candidate should register at LNMIIT Admissions portal.
- Login and fill all the details in the Online Application.
- Pay Examination Fee by Debit card/Credit card/Net Banking or Demand Draft.
- Fill the score in JEE (Main) and marks in Board Exam once their result is declared.
- Generate PDF of the form and save it for future use.
The applicants adopting for off-line mode of payment (Demand Draft) are required to send the demand draft in favor of “The LNM Institute of Information Technology”, payable at Jaipur.
Such applicants must write their Name, Application ID, Mobile No. and Email ID at the back side of the Demand Draft and send it to LNMIIT by speed post or registered post only. The demand draft must be delivered at LNMIIT before the last date.
|Last Date to Apply|
|Announcement of Provisional Cut-off for First Round||June 21, 2018|
|Last date of payment of Provisional Fee||June 25, 2018|
|First Round of Seat Allotment||June 29, 2018|
|Last date of acceptance and Payment of Remaining Fees (1st round)||July 3, 2018|
|Second Round of Seat Allotment||July 6, 2018|
|Last date of acceptance and Payment of Remaining Fees (2nd round)||July 10, 2018|
To know more about LNMIIT Jaipur, go here.