Andhra Pradesh EAPCET 2023
The Andhra Pradesh Engineering, Agriculture and Pharmacy Common Entrance Test (AP-EAPCET), earlier known as AP EAMCET is conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Anantapur (JNTUA) on behalf of Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE). This Examination is the pre-requisite for admission into various professional courses offered in the University/ Private Colleges in the State of Andhra Pradesh.
|Exam Name||Andhra Pradesh Engineering, Agriculture and Pharmacy Common Entrance Test|
|Also Known As||APEAMCET|
|Exam Mode||Online (Computer based test)|
|Conducted by||Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Anantapur (JNTUA)|
NEW: AP-EAMCET exam has now been renamed to AP-EAPCET exam.
UPDATE (Mar 11, 2023): AP-EAPCET Applications are open now.
UPDATE (Jan 24, 2023): AP-EAPCET 2023 exam dates have been announced, read AP-EAPCET Exam Date.
UPDATE (Jan 19, 2023): AP-EAPCET Applications will be opening soon, Subscribe to receive all updates on your mobile for free.
AP-EAPCET 2023: Pattern | Syllabus | Mock Tests
- The exam will be a computer-based test of 3 hours duration.
- There will be 160 questions in all comprising 80 questions of Mathematics, 40 questions of Physics, and 40 questions of Chemistry.
- All the questions will be Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) i.e. each question will have four choices, only one being the correct choice.
- Candidates will be awarded 1 mark for each correct answer.
- There will be no negative marking for wrong answers.
- The medium of the question paper will be English and Telugu only.
- Note: Candidates who have studied the qualifying examination in Urdu medium and wish to avail assistance for translating the questions into Urdu, will be allotted a Test Centre at Kurnool only.
The no. of questions in each part is as follows:
|Section||No. of Questions||Marks|
|May 15 – May 18, 2023||Morning and Evening Session|
- Session 1: 09.00 AM to 12.00 PM
- Session 2: 03.00 PM to 06.00 PM
The candidate does not have the option of choosing a specific date/session to appear for the AP EAPCET entrance examination. This information is known to the candidate only after downloading the Hall Ticket.
For any reason, if the candidate fails to appear in the given slot, he/she is treated as absent.
Nationality and Region
- Candidates should be of Indian Nationality or Persons of Indian Origin (PIO) / Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) Card Holders.
- Candidates should belong to the state of Andhra Pradesh / Telangana. The candidates should satisfy Local / Non-Local status requirements as laid down in Telangana / Andhra Pradesh.
- Candidates should have passed or appeared for the final year of Intermediate Examination (10+2 pattern) with Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry as optional or related vocational courses in the fields of Engineering and Technology.
- Candidate should obtain at least 45% marks (40% in case of candidate belongs to reserved category) in the subjects specified taken together in the qualifying examination.
- Candidates should have completed 16 years of age as of 31st December of the year of admission.
- There is no upper age limit.
- An official mock test is made available to the candidates appearing for AP-EAPCET.
- Candidates can take the Mock Test to understand the pattern of the computer-based test and make themselves familiar with the interface.
- The mock test is for practice purpose only.
- AP-EAMCET Mock Tests can be checked here.
Check AP-EAPCET sample questions for Physics, Chemistry and Maths: Sample Questions 2022 | Sample Questions 2020 | Sample Questions 2019.
Past Question Papers
See previous year Question Papers and Answers here.
AP-EAPCET 2023 Application Fee is as follows:
|A) Single Stream (Engineering or Agriculture)|
|B) Both Streams (Engineering and Agriculture)|
- The registrations for AP-EAPCET 2023 examination will begin from March 11, 2023.
- The last date to apply without late fee is April 15, 2023.
- The last date to register with late fee is:
Late Fee Last Date to Register ₹500 April 30, 2023 ₹1000 May 5, 2023 ₹5000 May 12, 2023 ₹10000 May 14, 2023
- Candidates need to visit the EAPCET website and enter basic details.
- Pay the Application fee through Credit Card/ Debit Card/ AP Online Centre.
- Fill the application form and submit it.
- Take a printout of the application summary page.
- Candidates will be provided with a facility to make corrections in their application form particulars.
- It is a one-time facility and is extended to the candidates to avoid any hardship to them.
- The correction facility will be available as per schedule.
Hall Ticket / Admit Card
- The hall ticket can be downloaded from the EAPCET site after it’s notified.
- The hall ticket will have the candidate’s Name, Date of Birth, Gender, Category, Test Centre Name, Date and Time of examination.
- Candidates are required to produce the hall ticket at the test centre without which entry will not be allowed.
|Sri Potti Sriramulu Nellore||Kavali|
|Sri Potti Sriramulu Nellore||Nellore|
|Sri Sathya Sai||Puttaparthi|
- The preliminary answer keys of AP-EAPCET (Engineering) will be made available on the AP-EAPCET website after it’s notified.
- If anyone is unsatisfied with an answer, the candidate can file an objection on or before the stipulated date along with all supporting documents/ justification.
- The decision of the Expert Committee will be final.
- The qualifying percentage of marks for the AP-EAPCET is 25% of the maximum marks.
- For candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe, no minimum qualifying marks are prescribed.
Result / Rank List
- A merit list will be prepared based on the combined score obtained by giving 75% weightage to AP-EAPCET normalized marks and 25% weightage to 10+2 marks.
- The rank card can be downloaded from the EAPCET website.
- The result for AP-EAPCET 2023 will be declared as per schedule.
- The admission will be purely based on the merit in the rank list prepared based on the combined score obtained by giving 75% weightage to AP-EAPCET normalized marks and 25% weightage to 10+2 marks.
- The list of institutions with intake in each discipline and category will be available on the EAPCET website after the result declaration.
- Students need to bring Hall Ticket along with Filled in Online Application Form with duly affixed recent colour passport size photograph attested by Gazetted Officer (or) the Principal of the College where the candidate has studied the qualifying examination.
- The signature of the candidate and left-hand thumb impression is to be filled in the respective spaces provided in the Filled In Online Application form in the presence of the invigilator only.
|Commencement of Online application forms||March 11, 2023|
|Last date for submission of online applications without late fee||April 15, 2023|
|Last date for submission of online applications with late fee of Rs. 500||April 30, 2023|
|Last date for submission of online applications with late fee of Rs. 1000||May 5, 2023|
|Correction of online application data already submitted by the candidate||May 4 – May 6, 2023|
|Downloading of Hall-tickets||May 9, 2023|
|Last date for receipt of online applications with late fee of Rs. 5000||May 12, 2023|
|Last date for receipt of applications with late fee of Rs. 10000||May 14, 2023|
|Date of AP EAPCET Examination||May 15 – May 18, 2023 (MPC Stream)|
May 22 – May 23, 2023 (BiPC Stream)
|Declaration of Preliminary Key||May 24, 2023|
|Last Date for receiving of objections on Preliminary Key||May 26, 2023|
|Declaration of Result||TBA|
Candidates can contact APEAPCET through written communication, phone or email.
|APEAPCET Contact Information|
|Address||The Convener, AP EAPCET – 2023 Office,|
1st Floor, Administrative Building,
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Anantapur,
Ananthapuramu-515002, Andhra Pradesh (India)