NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY, PUDUCHERRY
National Institute of Technology Puducherry, Thiruvettakudy, Karaikal, Puducherry – 609609
Also Known as
Also known as NIT Puducherry, NIT Karaikal & NITPY.
YEAR OF ESTABLISHMENT
CONNECTIVITY (How To Reach)
- Railway Station
Nearest Airport : Puducherry Domestic Airport
Distance from Airport : 135km
Next Nearest Airport : Tiruchirapalli International Airport
Distance from Airport : 162km
Nearest Railway Station : Karaikal Railway Station
Distance from Railway Station : 3km
Next Nearest Railway Station : Puducherry Railway Station
Distance from Railway Station : 129km
Next Nearest Railway Station : Trichy Junction Railway Station
Distance from Railway Station : 160km
By Edu Rand in 2015 : 133
MODE OF ADMISSION
One needs to take the JEE (MAIN) exam and secure at least 75% marks (65% for SC/ST) in Class 12th exam or be in the top 20 percentile in Class 12th exam conducted by the respective board. Admissions are on the basis of rank in JEE (Main).
Choose Course Duration
Please choose the course duration to view courses.
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
CUTOFF RANKS (OPENING & CLOSING RANKS)
|Caution Money (One Time, Refundable)||₹3,500|
|One Time Fees||₹950|
|Tuition Fee (per Semester)||₹62,500|
|Other fees (per Semester)||₹4,350|
|Hostel Caution Money (One Time, Refundable)||₹4,000|
|Hostel Estb. Charges (per Semester)||₹4,000|
|Hostel Room Rent (per Semester)||₹6,000|
|Mess Advance (per Semester)||₹12,500|
- 100% Tuition Fee waiver for SC/ST/PH students.
- Full remission of the Tuition Fee for General & OBC students whose family income is less than Rs.1 lakh per annum.
- Remission of 2/3rd of the Tuition Fee for General & OBC students whose family income is between Rs.1 lakh to Rs.5 lakh per annum.
- L&T Infotech
- L&T Construction