NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY, PUDUCHERRY
National Institute of Technology, Thiruvettakudy, Karaikal, Puducherry – 609609
Also Known as
Also known as NIT Puducherry, NIT Karaikal and NITPY.
YEAR OF ESTABLISHMENT
CONNECTIVITY (How To Reach)
- Railway Station
Nearest Airport: Puducherry Domestic Airport
Distance from Airport: 135km
Next Nearest Airport: Tiruchirapalli International Airport
Distance from Airport: 162km
Nearest Railway Station: Karaikal Railway Station
Distance from Railway Station: 3km
Next Nearest Railway Station: Puducherry Railway Station
Distance from Railway Station: 129km
Next Nearest Railway Station: Trichy Junction Railway Station
Distance from Railway Station: 160km
By NIRF in 2018 : 101-150
By Edu Rand in 2015 : 133
MODE OF ADMISSION
- One needs to take the JEE (Main) exam and either secure at least 75% marks (65% for SC/ST/PwD) in Class XII or be within the category-wise top 20 percentile in his/her respective Class XII board examination.
- Admissions are done on the basis of rank in JEE (Main) through JoSAA Counselling and CSAB Special Round.
Please choose the course.
CUTOFF RANKS (OPENING & CLOSING RANKS)
|Caution Money (One Time, Refundable)||₹3,500|
|One Time Fees||₹950|
|Tuition Fee (per Semester)||₹62,500|
|Other fees (per Semester)||₹4,350|
|Hostel Caution Money (One Time, Refundable)||₹4,000|
|Hostel Seat Rent (per Semester)||₹6,000|
|Other fees (per Semester)||₹4,000|
|Mess Advance (per Semester)||₹12,500|
- 100% Tuition Fee waiver for SC/ST/PH students.
- Full remission of the Tuition Fee for General and OBC students whose family income is less than Rs.1 lakh per annum.
- Remission of 2/3rd of the Tuition Fee for General and OBC students whose family income is between Rs.1 lakh to Rs.5 lakh per annum.
- L&T Infotech
- L&T Construction