DR. SHYAMA PRASAD MUKHERJEE INTERNATIONAL INSTITUTE OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY, NAYA RAIPUR
|Institute Name||Dr. SPM International Institute of Information Technology, Naya Raipur|
|Also Known As||IIITNR|
|Institute Type||Public–Private Partnership|
|Location||Naya Raipur, Chhattisgarh|
NEW: Applications for B.Tech Admissions at Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham are open. Ranked 4th best University by NIRF 2020. Click here to apply.
NEW: Last Date for Shiv Nadar University B.Tech. Admissions 2021 extended to April 25. Click here to apply.
NOTE: You can Subscribe to exam updates to receive all updates on your mobile for free.
Dr. Shyama Prasad Mukherjee International Institute of Information Technology, Plot No. 7, Sector 24, Near Purkhoti Muktangan, Naya Raipur, Chhattisgarh – 493661
Also Known as
Also known as Dr. SPM IIIT Naya Raipur, DSPM IIIT-NR and IIITNR.
CONNECTIVITY (How To Reach)
Information currently unavailable.
MODE OF ADMISSION
- 35% of the seats are for All India Quota and are filled through JoSAA / CSAB counselling, 50% of the seats are for Chhattisgarh State Quota and are filled through institutional counselling and remaining 15% of the seats are for NTPC Quota and are also filled through institutional counselling.
- One needs to take the JEE (Main) exam for all the modes of admission.
- For the All India Quota (35%) seats and NTPC Quota (15%) seats, one must either secure at least 75% marks (65% for SC/ST/PwD) in Class XII or be within the category-wise top 20 percentile in his/her respective Class XII board examination.
- For the Chattisgarh Quota (50%) seats, one must secure at least 50% aggregate marks in Physics and Mathematics (45% for SC/ST/OBC/PWD) in Class XII.
- Read more about IIIT Naya Raipur Admissions here.
Please choose the course.
|Caution Money (One Time, Refundable)||₹5,000|
|One Time Fees||₹5,450|
|Tuition Fee (per Semester)||₹75,000|
|Other Fees (per Semester)||₹5,350|
|Hostel Caution Money (One Time, Refundable)||₹4,000|
|Mess Caution Money (One Time, Refundable)||₹3,000|
|One Time Fees||₹2,000|
|Hostel Seat Rent (per Semester)||₹1,500|
|Electricity & Water Charges (per Semester)||₹2,500|
|Other Fees (per Semester)||₹2,500|
|Mess Advance (per Semester)||₹19,100|
Average Package Offered
Rs. 8.60 Lakhs per Annum
Highest Package Offered
Rs. 43.00 Lakhs per Annum offered by Microsoft India (PPO)
No. of Offers
|Company||No. of Offers|
Average Package Offered (Branchwise)
|Branch||Avg CTC (in LPA)|
|Computer Science and Engineering||8.20|
|Electronics and Communication Engineering||6.20|
Highest Package Offered (Branchwise)
|Branch||Max CTC (in LPA)|
|Computer Science and Engineering||28.30|
|Electronics and Communication Engineering||10.00|
No. of Offers
|Company||No. of offers|
|Carl Zeiss India||7|
|Chhattisgarh Infotech Promotion Society (CHIPS)||7|
|Netweb Technologies India||6|
|PayZello (III Consulting)||1|
|Reliance Jio Infocomm||2|
|Sumyag Data Science||1|
|West Agile Labs||1|
First batch passed out in 2019.