DR. SHYAMA PRASAD MUKHERJEE INTERNATIONAL INSTITUTE OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY, NAYA RAIPUR
Dr. Shyama Prasad Mukherjee International Institute of Information Technology, Plot No. 7, Sector 24, Near Purkhoti Muktangan, Naya Raipur, Chhattisgarh – 493661
Also Known as
Also known as Dr. SPM IIIT Naya Raipur, DSPM IIIT-NR and IIITNR.
YEAR OF ESTABLISHMENT
CONNECTIVITY (How To Reach)
- Railway Station
Nearest Airport: Swami Vivekananda Airport, Raipur
Distance from Airport: 13km
Nearest Railway Station: Raipur Railway Station
Distance from Railway Station: 23km
Not ranked yet.
MODE OF ADMISSION
- 35% of the seats are for All India Quota and are filled through JoSAA/CSAB counselling, 50% of the seats are for Chhattisgarh State Quota and are filled through institutional counselling and remaining 15% of the seats are for NTPC Quota and are also filled through institutional counselling.
- One needs to take the JEE (Main) exam for all the modes of admission.
- For the All India Quota (35%) seats and NTPC Quota (15%) seats, one must either secure at least 75% marks (65% for SC/ST/PwD) in Class XII or be within the category-wise top 20 percentile in his/her respective Class XII board examination.
- For the Chattisgarh Quota (50%) seats, one must secure at least 50% aggregate marks in Physics and Mathematics (45% for SC/ST/OBC/PWD) in Class XII.
- Read more about IIIT Naya Raipur Admissions here.
Please choose the course.
CUTOFF RANKS (OPENING & CLOSING RANKS)
|Caution Money (One Time, Refundable)||₹3,000|
|One Time Fees||₹3,750|
|Tuition Fee (per Semester)||₹0|
|Note: The Tuition Fee mentioned is inclusive of the 100% discount for the batch of 2018-19.|
|Hostel Seat Rent (per Year)||₹3,000|
|Electricity Charges (per Year)||₹5,000|
|Mess Advance (per Year)||₹38,200|
Year-wise Tuition Fee waiver
- 100% tuition fee waiver for 100% of the students for 1st year.
- 100% tuition fee waiver for 50% of all the students promoted to 2nd year.
- 100% tuition fee waiver for 33% of all the students promoted to 3rd year.
- 100% tuition fee waiver for 25% of all the students promoted to 4th year.
First batch to pass out in 2019.