RGIPT Amethi Admissions 2021
Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology (RGIPT) Jais is an autonomous institution established by the Government of India in 2008. RGIPT is co-promoted as an energy domain specific institute by six leading Oil Public Sector Units (ONGC, IOCL, OIL, GAIL, BPCL and HPCL) in association with the Oil Industry Development Board (OIDB). It conducts institutional level counselling for admission to its B.Tech and Dual Degree programmes.
Criteria of Selection
Admissions will be based on the All India Rank obtained in JEE (Advanced) examination.
₹1200 (₹600 for Female Candidates and SC/ST/PwD Candidates) + 18% GST
- The registration for RGIPT Amethi Admissions 2021 will begin on October 4, 2021.
- The last date to register is October 26, 2021.
How to apply
- Visit RGIPT Amethi Admissions website. Choose “Undergraduate” and click on the button “Proceed for Registration”.
- Enter the required details and click on “Register”.
- Enter the OTP received on mobile and click on “Proceed”.
- Login using the Password received on mobile and pay the Application Fee.
- After fee payment, fill the other required details including Personal details, Address details, Qualifying Exam details, JEE Advanced details, and Bank details.
- Upload the required documents and click on “Save”.
- Submit the Registration Form and save the generated RGIPT Application Form for future reference.
|Caution Money (One Time, Refundable)||₹9,000|
|One Time Fees||₹6,000|
|Tuition Fee (per Semester)||₹1,00,000|
|Other fees (per Semester)||₹1,800|
|Online applications open||October 4, 2021|
|Last date for online submission of application||October 26, 2021|
|Declaration of first list||October 28, 2021|
|Last date for acceptance of Admission Fee (Round 1)||November 7, 2021|
|Declaration of second list||November 9, 2021|
|Last date for acceptance of Admission Fee (Round 2)||November 15, 2021|
|Declaration of third list||November 17, 2021|
|Last date for acceptance of Admission Fee (Round 3)||November 23, 2021|
|Registration at RGIPT, Amethi||November 30, 2021|
|Academic session starts||December 6, 2021|
To know more about RGIPT Amethi, go here.