DAIICT Gandhinagar Admissions 2020: All India Seats
Applications Closing Soon
Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of Information and Communication Technology (DA-IICT) is a private college situated in in Gandhinagar, Gujarat established in 2001. The institute takes admissions to its B.Tech. courses through ACPC counselling as well as institutional level counselling.
DAIICT has released the notification for admission to B.Tech. programmes at Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of Information and Communication Technology (DA-IICT) for the session 2020-21 for All India Seats. Admissions will be done on the basis of rank obtained in JEE (Main) 2020 conducted by NTA.
Check other modes of admission here.
ALERT: Final opportunity to apply for Manipal Entrance Test 2020 till July 10. Click here to apply now.
NEW: Last date to apply online for KIITEE-2020 is extended upto 15th July 2020. No Application Fees. Click here to apply.
NOTE: You can Subscribe to exam updates to receive all updates on your mobile for free.
NIIT University (New)
Shiv Nadar University
Amity University (Last Few Days)
Bennett University (New)
Sharda University (Scholarships Available)
UPES - School of Engineering (New)
Chandigarh University (New)
MIT-WPU Pune (New)
Manav Rachna - MRIIRS (New)
The candidate must have appeared for JEE (Main) 2020 conducted by National Testing Agency (NTA).
Candidates should have passed or appeared (in 2020) in the class 12th examination or its equivalent with Mathematics, Physics and any one of Chemistry / Bio-Technology / Computer Science / Biology.
The candidate must be born on or after October 1, 1995.
Criteria of Selection
Admissions will be based on the All India Rank obtained in JEE (Main) – 2020 Examination, which is conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA).
- The registration for DAIICT Admissions 2020 for All India Seats will begin on March 12, 2020.
- The last date to register for All India Seats is
June 28, 2020July 31, 2020.
How to apply
- Visit DAIICT Gandhinagar Admissions website.
- Click on “Register Here” and complete the Registration form.
- Log using your Email address & Password
- There are two separate online application forms, one for B.Tech ICT & B.Tech (Honours) in ICT and another for B.Tech (MnC) program.
- Choose the relevant form and fill your details.
- Upload photo and required documents.
- Pay the Application Fee online using Net Banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card.
- On successful payment, you will be allotted a Application number. Save the acknowledgement page for future reference.
- The counselling will be done online.
- Candidates will be short-listed based on the All India Ranking (AIR) in JEE Main 2020 and will be offered admission (confirmed/waitlisted) in order of their merit.
- The candidates who have accepted admission offers will be asked to appear for registration, document verification and payment of fees.
|Caution Money (One Time, Refundable)||₹20,000|
|Tuition Fee (per Semester)||₹86,000|
|Other Fees (per Semester)||₹2,500|
The Institute offers Merit Scholarships and Merit-cum-Means Scholarships to eligible students.
To be Announced
|Start of filling of online application||March 12, 2020|
|Last date for submitting online application|
|Announcement of First Merit List|
|Last Date of Fees Payment for shortlisted candidates|
|Registration of Fresh B.Tech Students (All India)|
|Commencement of classes|
To know more about DAIICT Gandhinagar, go here.
Candidates can contact DAIICT through written communication, phone or email.
|DAIICT Gandhinagar Contact Information|
Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of Information and Communication Technology,
Near Indroda Circle,
Gandhinagar-382007, Gujarat (India)
|Phone||079-68261700, 079-68261575, 079-68261576|