DAIICT Gandhinagar Admissions 2019: All India Seats
Applications Closing Soon
Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of Information and Communication Technology (DA-IICT) is a private college situated in in Gandhinagar, Gujarat established in 2001. The institute takes admissions to its B.Tech. courses through ACPC counselling as well as institutional level counselling.
DAIICT has released the notification for admission to B.Tech. programmes at Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of Information and Communication Technology (DA-IICT) for the session 2019-20 for All India Seats. Admissions will be done on the basis of rank obtained in JEE (Main) 2019 conducted by NTA.
Check other modes of admission here.
The candidate must have appeared for JEE (Main) 2019 conducted by National Testing Agency (NTA).
Candidates should have passed or appeared (in 2019) in the class 12th examination or its equivalent with Mathematics, Physics and any one of Chemistry / Bio-Technology / Computer Science / Biology.
The candidate must be born on or after October 1, 1994.
Criteria of Selection
Admissions will be based on the All India Rank obtained in JEE (Main) – 2019 Examination, which is conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA).
- The registration for DAIICT Admissions 2019 for All India Seats will begin on April 29, 2019.
- The last date to register for All India Seats is June 28, 2019.
How to apply
- Visit DAIICT Gandhinagar Admissions website.
- Click on “Register Here” and complete the Registration form.
- Log using your Email address & Password and fill your details.
- Upload photo and required documents.
- Pay the Application Fee online using Net Banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card.
- On successful payment, you will be allotted a Application number. Save the acknowledgement page for future reference.
- The counselling will be done online.
- Candidates will be short-listed based on the All India Ranking (AIR) in JEE Main 2019 and will be offered admission (confirmed/waitlisted) in order of their merit.
- The candidates who have accepted admission offers will be asked to appear for registration, document verification and payment of fees.
|Caution Money (One Time, Refundable)||₹20,000|
|Tuition Fee (per Semester)||₹86,000|
|Other Fees (per Semester)||₹2,500|
The Institute offers Merit Scholarships and Merit-cum-Means Scholarships to eligible students.
To be Announced
|Start of filling of online application||April 29, 2019|
|Last date for submitting online application||June 28, 2019|
|Announcement of First Merit List||July 5, 2019|
|Last Date of Fees Payment for shortlisted candidates||July 12, 2019|
|Registration for Fresh B.Tech Students (All India)||July 29, 2019|
|Orientation of Fresh B.Tech Students||July 31, 2019 – August 2, 2019|
|Commencement of classes||August 5, 2019|
To know more about DAIICT Gandhinagar, go here.
Candidates can contact DAIICT through written communication, phone or email.
|DAIICT Gandhinagar Contact Information|
Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of Information and Communication Technology,
Near Indroda Circle,
Gandhinagar-382007, Gujarat (India)