MET 2019: Result Declared
Manipal Academy of Higher Education (formerly Manipal University) has declared the result of Manipal Entrance Test 2019 (MET 2019). Candidates can check their result to know the rank they’ve secured.
To check the result, candidates will have to enter their Application No on the official exam website. Check detailed steps here.
|Result declared on||May 4, 2019|
|Check Result||Go Here|
|How to Check||Check Here|
|MET Counselling Details||Go Here|
The MET 2019 examination was conducted during April 5, 2019 to April 28, 2019.
How to check Result
- Visit Manipal Results website.
- Enter your Application No and click on Submit.
- Your Rank will be shown.
- Candidates should check the counselling schedule and the documents to bring at the time of counselling.
- Check the MET Counselling details here.
- The admisison will be done on the basis of candidate’s All India Rank (AIR) in the entrance examination (MET) and the availability of seats.
The Manipal Entrance Test (MET) for B.Tech. is a common entrance test for admission to Manipal Institute of Technology (MIT MAHE Manipal), Manipal University Jaipur (MU Jaipur) and Sikkim Manipal Institute of Technology (SMIT Sikkim).