GGSIPU B.Tech. Admissions 2023: Round 2 Result Declared
GGSIPU (Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University) has declared the result of second round of seat allocation for B.Tech course in University Schools and Affiliated Institutes. Candidates can check their result on the IPU Admissions site.
To check the result, candidates will have to enter their User Id and Password on the official counselling website. Check detailed steps here.
|Round 2 Result Declared||August 4, 2023|
|Check result||Go here|
|What Next?||Check here|
|Last date to submit willingness and pay fees||August 8, 2023|
Check what to do next here.
How to Check Result
If you’re Allotted a seat
- Candidates who are allotted a seat are required to submit their willingness (Freeze/Float) and pay the Part Academic fee of Rs.60,000 through Online Payment Gateway to confirm their allotment.
- Allotted candidates can download the Provisional Admission letter from IPU Admissions portal by logging in to their account.
- If a candidate does not pay the Part Academic fee within the specified period, his/her allotted seat shall stand automatically cancelled and the candidate shall not have any claim on the seat. Such candidates will not be considered in subsequent rounds.
- Last date to submit Seat willingness and pay the Part Academic fee for Round 2 is August 8, 2023 (11.50 PM).
If you’re not Allotted a seat
- Candidates not allotted a seat need to wait for the result of next round. Candidates can also modify their choices from August 10 to August 14, 2023.
To check the complete schedule of GGSIPU Admissions 2023, go here.