IPU Admissions 2018
The counselling session for admission in B.Tech programmes (Code: 131) at GGSIPU and its affiliated institutes is done online.
Students must have taken IPU CET.
Class XII performance
Pass in 12th Class of 10+2 Pattern of CBSE or equivalent with a minimum aggregate of 55% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics provided the candidate has passed in each subject separately.
Candidate must additionally have passed English as a subject of study (Core/ Elective/ Functional) in the qualifying examination.
Criteria of Selection
Admissions are based on the rank in IPU CET 2018 (Code 131).
How to apply
- Visit IPU Admissions website and Click on “Pay Participation fee”.
- Fill your details and click on Submit.
- Pay the participation fee using Net Banking/ Credit card/ Debit Card or generate challan for cash payment.
- After successful payment, visit IPU Admissions website and Click on “Registration”.
- Fill your details and Submit the form.
- Take two print outs of the generated Registration Form.
|Printing of challan for payment of counselling participation fee (for cash payments)||June 2018|
|Payment of counselling participation fee through cash||June 2018|
|Payment of counselling participation fee through Net banking/ Credit card/ Debit card||June 2018|
|Registration by candidates after payment of Participation fee||June 2018|
|Verification of Documents for reserved Category candidates||June 2018|