GUJCET 2020: Registrations started
GUJCET 2020 registrations have started from today. The last date for submission of Application Form is
February 5, 2020 February 10, 2020 February 15, 2020; Phase 2: August 7, 2020. Check other important dates here.
|Registrations started from||Jan 20, 2020|
|How to Apply||Know Here|
|How to Apply (Detailed Steps)||Check Here|
|Applications close on|
The Gujarat Common Entrance Test (GUJCET) is a common entrance exam conducted by Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board (GSEB) for admission to Engineering and Pharmacy programmes offered by various institutes in the state of Gujarat.
Where and How to Apply
- Candidates need to visit the GUJCET website and fill basic details.
- Verify the mobile number using the OTP received and proceed to Login.
- Pay the application fee online using Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Internet banking or at any SBI Branch.
- Fill the online application form and upload photograph & signature.
- After reviewing the submitted information, the candidates need to submit their application form. Save application summary page for future reference.
The exam will be a Pen and Paper based test and will be conducted on March 31, 2020. The GUJCET rank will be used for admission into the undergraduate engineering courses at Government and Self-financed engineering Institutes in the state of Gujarat.
To know more about GUJCET 2020, go here : GUJCET 2020