DAIICT Gandhinagar Admissions 2018: Registrations Started
Registrations for DAIICT Gandhinagar Admissions 2018: All India Seats for admission to B.Tech. programmes at DAIICT Gandhinagar have started from today. The last date for filling up the Application Form is July 1, 2018. Check other important dates here.
The ACPC Quota seats (50% seats) are filled through ACPC Counselling while the All India Quota seats (35% seats) and NRI Quota seats (15% seats) are filled through institute’s own counselling process.
Check other modes of admission here.
How to apply
- Visit DAIICT Gandhinagar Admissions website.
- Read the General Instructions and click on “Next”.
- Read the Important Instructions, check the checkbox “I acknowledge that I have read all the instructions” and click on “Next”.
- Fill the form and Upload your passport-size photograph.
- Pay the Application Fee online using Credit / Debit Card / Net Banking / Paytm Wallet.
- On successful payment, you will be allotted a Application number. Save the acknowledgement page for future reference.
To know more about DAIICT Gandhinagar Admissions 2018: All India Seats, go here : DAIICT Gandhinagar Admissions 2018: All India Seats