JAC Delhi 2020: Round 2 Result Declared
The result of second round of seat allocation of JAC Delhi Counselling 2020 has been declared. Candidates can check their result on the JAC Delhi site.
To check the result, candidates will have to enter their JEE Main Application number and Password on the official counselling website. Check detailed steps here.
|Round 2 Result Declared||October 28, 2020|
|Check result||Go here|
|What Next?||Check here|
|Acceptance & Fee Payment||Latest by November 2, 2020 (2 PM)|
Check what to do next here.
How to Check Result
- Candidates already admitted in Round 1 need not do anything in Round 2. They can view their allotted/upgraded branch status and print seat allotment letter and Admission letter. They can also freeze their branch if they are willing to do so.
- Candidates who are allotted a seat in Round 2 in any participating University/ Institute are required to pay the initial amount of admission fee of Rs.1,03,000 on official portal latest by November 2, 2020 (2 PM).
- Verification of documents will be done only for those candidates who have been allotted seat in Round 2 and paid the initial amount of admission fee.
- If a candidate is allotted a seat in Round 2 and he/she does not pay/ fails to pay the required admission fee before the last date, his/her allotted seat shall be cancelled and he/she will not be considered for any seat allotment in subsequent rounds (except Spot Round).
- Admission committee will verify all the uploaded documents and status of fee payment for all candidates who are allotted a fresh seat in Round 2. If the fee payment is successful and all the documents are found to be in order, the admission will be confirmed by the admission committee. Such candidates can take printout of the provisional admission letter.
- Once admission is confirmed, candidates can freeze their branch he/she does not want further upgradation in subsequent rounds and want to retain allotted branch.
- In case admission is not confirmed by the admission committee due to some deficiencies in documents, candidate can be considered for seat allotment in Round 3 with changed credentials for available seats in subsequent rounds.
To check the complete schedule of JAC Delhi 2020, go here.