IIIT-H JEE(Main) Admissions 2020: Round 4 Result Declared
Fourth round results of IIIT-H Admissions 2020: JEE (Main) Mode for admission to Single Degree Programmes at IIIT Hyderabad through JEE (Main) exam, have been declared. Candidates can check their result on the IIIT-H Admission site.
To check the result, candidates will have to enter their Login Id and Password on the official admissions website. Check detailed steps here.
|Round 4 Result Declared||October 29, 2020|
|Check result||Go here|
|What Next?||Check here|
|Acceptance & Fee Payment||Latest by November 4, 2020 (5 PM)|
Check what to do next here.
How to Check Result
- Visit IIIT Hyderabad Admissions website.
- Enter your Email address and Password.
- Click on “Login”.
- Choose “JEE Main” and click on “Seat Willingness”.
Where to Check Cutoff
Check the IIIT Hyderabad Cutoff 2020 here.
If you’re Allotted a seat
- If a seat is allotted and you are satisfied with your current allotment, pay the remaining Semester Tuition Fee in order to accept the seat.
- The last date to accept the seat and make fee payment is November 4, 2020 (5 PM).
- Failure to accept the allotted seat and pay the fees before the stipulated deadline will result in cancellation of the allotted seat and removal from all subsequent rounds of seat allocation (if any).
If you’re not Allotted a seat
- Candidates will get the refund of Rs. 19,000 after retaining Rs.1,000 as processing charges.
International Institute of Information Technology, Hyderabad (IIITH) is an autonomous university and has evolved strong research programmes in various areas. It conducts institutional level counselling for admission to its B.Tech and Dual Degree programmes.
To know more about IIIT Hyderabad Admissions 2020: JEE (Main) Mode, go here.
To know more about IIIT Hyderabad, go here.