IIIT Hyderabad Admissions 2019: JEE (Main) Mode
International Institute of Information Technology, Hyderabad (IIITH) is an autonomous university and has evolved strong research programmes in various areas. It conducts institutional level counselling for admission to its B.Tech and Dual Degree programmes.
IIIT Hyderabad has released the notification for admission to Single Degree Programmes through JEE (Main) exam. Admissions will be done on the basis of total percentile obtained in JEE (Main) 2019 conducted by NTA.
UPDATE (June 4, 2019): IIIT-H JEE Main Round 1 result has been declared, read more here.
Candidates need to apply for IIIT-H admissions separately after taking the JEE (Main) 2019 exam. The online registrations will start on April 30, 2019.
Check other modes of admission here.
- B.Tech Computer Science and Engineering (4 year course)
- B.Tech Electronics and Communication Engineering (4 year course)
The candidate must have appeared for JEE (Main) 2019 conducted by National Testing Agency (NTA).
Marks in Qualifying Examination
The candidate must have passed or appearing in the Class XII or equivalent examination from a recognised Board/University and secure a minimum of 60% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
Criteria of Selection
Admissions will be based on the Total Percentile obtained in JEE (Main) – 2019 Examination, which is conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA).
- The registration for IIIT Hyderabad Admissions 2019 through JEE (Main) mode will begin on April 30, 2019.
- The last date to register is May 29, 2019.
How to apply
- Candidates are required to give course choices in preferential order.
- Candidates must include only those programmes in the branch preference list in which they are seriously interested.
- The admission process has multiple rounds.
- In each round, the institute will allot a seat to the applicant, and the applicant will have a deadline by which they can accept or decline the allotted seat.
- In the event no seat is allotted to the applicant, the applicant must explicitly agree to participate in further rounds. This is not automatic.
- An applicant who is allotted a seat should use the IIIT-H portal to explicitly accept the seat and pay the required fees.
- Applicants who fail to do so will have their seat allotment cancelled and will not be considered for the further rounds of admission.
Continuation to Further Rounds
- An applicant must explicitly agree to participate in further rounds of seat allotments.
- This requires logging onto the IIIT-H portal and indicating acceptance and paying the required fee.
- Applicants who fail to do so will not be considered for further seat allotment rounds.
- An applicant can cancel his/her seat allotment at any time before reporting to the institute.
- Depending on the round of seat allotment and the date of cancellation, appropriate refund will be sent back to the applicant by the end of September 2019.
|Tuition Fee (per Semester)||₹1,40,000|
IIIT-H provides Financial assistance to candidates to complete their graduation. Check complete details here
To be Announced
|Application Portal opens for JEE (Main) mode||April 30, 2019|
|Application Portal closes for JEE (Main) mode||May 29, 2019|
To know more about IIIT Hyderabad, go here.
Candidates can contact IIITH through written communication, phone or email.
|IIITH Contact Information|
|Address||UG Admissions, IIIT Hyderabad, Gachibowli,|
Hyderabad-500032, Telangana (India)
|Admission Helpline||040-66531250, 040-66531337|