IIIT Hyderabad Admissions 2021: JEE (Main) Mode
Applications Closing Soon
International Institute of Information Technology, Hyderabad (IIITH) is an autonomous university and has evolved strong research programmes in various areas. It conducts institutional level counselling for admission to its B.Tech and Dual Degree programmes.
UPDATE (May 9, 2021): Registrations for IIIT-H JEE Main mode Admissions have started.
IIIT Hyderabad has released the notification for admission to Single Degree Programmes through JEE (Main) exam. Admissions will be done on the basis of total percentile obtained in JEE (Main) 2021 conducted by NTA.
Candidates need to apply for IIIT-H admissions separately along with taking the JEE (Main) 2021 exam. The online registrations will start on May 9, 2021.
Check other modes of admission here.
ALERT: Applications for final phase of B.Tech Admissions at Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham close on July 5. Ranked 4th best University by NIRF 2020. Click here to apply.
NEW: NIIT University B.Tech. Early Admission round has been extended, click here to apply.
NEW: Chandigarh University Phase-I applications (Maximum Scholarship) for B.Tech Admissions will close on July 29. Click here to apply.
NOTE: You can Subscribe to exam updates to receive all updates on your mobile for free.
- B.Tech Computer Science and Engineering (4 year course)
- B.Tech Electronics and Communication Engineering (4 year course)
The candidate must have appeared for JEE (Main) 2021 conducted by National Testing Agency (NTA).
Marks in Qualifying Examination
The candidate must have passed or appearing in the Class XII or equivalent examination from a recognised Board/University and secure a minimum of 60% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
- IIIT-H has decided to target a gender balance of at least 25% in 2021-22 by creating Diversity Pool seats specifically for female candidates.
- These Diversity Pool seats will be available only to those female candidates who satisfy the regular eligibility criteria, and in addition, are within the top 1 percentile of the JEE Main 2021.
- Refer to IIIT-H JEE Main Seat Matrix.
Criteria of Selection
- Admissions will be based on the Total Percentile obtained in JEE (Main) – 2021 Examination, which is conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA).
- During seat allotment, the Diversity pool seats will be filled first. Only after these seats are exhausted, a female applicant will be considered for an available seat in the common pool.
₹500 for Female candidates, ₹1500 for all other applicants.
- The registration for IIIT Hyderabad Admissions 2021 through JEE (Main) mode will begin on May 9, 2021.
- The last date to register is July 30, 2021.
How to apply
- Candidates are required to give course choices in preferential order.
- Candidates must include only those programmes in the branch preference list in which they are seriously interested.
- The admission process has multiple rounds.
- In each round, the institute will allot a seat to the applicant, and the applicant will have a deadline by which they can accept or decline the allotted seat.
- In the event no seat is allotted to the applicant, the applicant must explicitly agree to participate in further rounds. This is not automatic.
- An applicant who is allotted a seat should use the IIIT-H portal to explicitly accept the seat and pay the required fees.
- Applicants who fail to do so will have their seat allotment cancelled and will not be considered for the further rounds of admission.
Continuation to Further Rounds
- An applicant must explicitly agree to participate in further rounds of seat allotments.
- This requires logging onto the IIIT-H portal and indicating acceptance and paying the required fee.
- Applicants who fail to do so will not be considered for further seat allotment rounds.
- An applicant can cancel his/her seat allotment at any time before reporting to the institute.
- Depending on the round of seat allotment and the date of cancellation, appropriate refund will be sent back to the applicant by the end of September 2021.
|Tuition Fee (per Semester)||₹1,50,000|
NOTE: In its initiative towards greater gender diversity, IIIT-H has announced 25% Tuition Fee waiver for all women students admitted through the JEE mode in 2021 for the four years of their BTech program.
IIIT-H provides Financial assistance to candidates to complete their graduation. Check complete details here
To be Announced
|Application Portal opens for JEE (Main) mode||May 9, 2021|
|Application Portal closes for JEE (Main) mode||July 30, 2021|
To know more about IIIT Hyderabad, go here.
Candidates can contact IIITH through written communication, phone or email.
|IIITH Contact Information|
|Address||UG Admissions, IIIT Hyderabad, Gachibowli,|
Hyderabad-500032, Telangana (India)
|Admission Helpline||040-66531250, 040-66531337|