JEE Main 2020: Official Mock Test
The official mock test for candidates appearing for NTA JEE Main 2020 computer based test is now available. Candidates can take the Mock Test to understand the pattern of the JEE Main 2020 computer based test.
Latest Mock test for Year 2020 is now available, check here.
Candidates can also practice the test at a designated practice centre established by NTA. Check the steps to book Mock Test at practice centre here.
View Older Mock Tests here.
Mock test is for practice purpose only.
How to take the Mock Test
- Visit NTA Test Practice Centre.
- Select “JEE-Main” in the Exam dropdown and choose any Paper. Click on “Start Mock Test” button.
- The login window will have the username & password pre-filled, simply click on “Login” to proceed.
- Read the instructions and check the checkbox “I have read & understood the instructions”.
- Click on “Proceed”.
- The Mock Test will be started.
Book Practice Test
- Visit NTA Practice Test Booking website.
- Click on “Sign-Up” and fill the appropriate details. Click on “Register” button.
- Login to your account on NTA Practice Test Booking website and click on “Bookings”.
- Choose a date for taking the Practice Test.
- Enter your Pincode and select the nearest Test Centre and confirm.
Joint Entrance Examination (Main) is an all India common engineering entrance examination which is conducted for admission in various engineering colleges and courses all over the country.
Those candidates who are looking for admissions into undergraduate programmes B.E., B.Tech, B.Arch in NITs, IIITs, other centrally funded technical institutions, institutions funded by several participating State Governments, and several other institutions can apply for the exam.
The JEE (Main) is also an eligibility test for the JEE (Advanced), which the candidates can take if they are seeking admissions to the undergraduate programmes offered by the IITs.