CSAB 2017: Special Round Result Declared
Central Seat Allocation Board (CSAB) 2017 has declared the result of special round of seat allocation. Candidates can check their result on the CSAB site.
To check the result, the registered candidates have to visit the CSAB site, enter their JEE Roll number, password and click on “Login”.
|Special Round Result Declared||July 30, 2017|
|Check Result||Go here|
|Institute Reporting||July 31, 2017 – Aug 2, 2017 (During office hours)|
How to check
- All successful allottees of Special round of counselling are required to physically report at the allotted institute directly and complete the admission formalities.
Candidates who have reported at PI earlier
- A candidate who has reported in the allotted Institute after seventh JoSAA Round and gets a seat allotted in some other Institute in the Special Round and is unable to get his/her original documents from the earlier reported Institute in time, may show the reporting document in the newly allotted Institute and should submit an affidavit on plain paper that his/her original documents are submitted in another Institute which he/she will collect and deposit by 30th September 2017.
Notes on Seat Acceptance Fee
- Out of the Special Round Participation Fee, ₹1,000 is the Processing Fee which is non-refundable and non-adjustable in the fee of allotted Institute.
- For candidates who have deposited ₹46,000 / ₹21,000 as Participation Fee, if allotted a seat in the Special Round, ₹45,000 / ₹20,000 will be adjusted in the Institute Fee.
- For candidates who have deposited the Institute fee in any of the NITs/IIITs/GFTIs over and above ₹45,000 / ₹20,000, if allotted a seat in the Special Round, the fee deposited in the previously allotted Institute will be adjusted in the fee of the newly allotted Institute in Special Round.
- For candidates who have deposited the Fee in any of the IITs, if allotted a seat in the Special Round, the fee deposited in the IIT will NOT be adjusted in the fee of the newly allotted Institute in Special Round. Only ₹45,000 / ₹20,000 out of the Special Round Participation Fee will be adjusted in the fee of the newly allotted Institute. Such candidates will have to claim their fee from IITs as per refund policy of IITs.
- If no seat is allotted to the candidate in the Special Round, the Participation Fee will be refunded back after deducting processing fee of ₹1,000.
- If a seat is allotted in the Special Round, the Participation Fee will not be refunded whether the candidate joins the allotted Institute or not.
To know more about CSAB Special Round 2017, go here.