MHT CET 2022: Rank vs Percentile
- Rank vs Marks Series: MHT CET 2021 Rank vs Percentile | JEE Main 2022 Rank vs Percentile | JEE Main 2021 Rank vs Percentile
- NOTE: You can Subscribe to exam updates to receive all updates on your mobile for free.
- The Percentile shown in CAP Maharashtra state ranklist is the Total Percentile obtained in MHT-CET 2022 for different Ranks.
- The Percentile shown in CAP All India ranklist is the Total Percentile obtained in JEE (Main) 2022 for different Ranks.
- Percentiles are truncated and not rounded off to the displayed decimal places.
Steps to Check
- Choose Maharashtra state ranklist or All India ranklist from the Rank list dropdown.
- Click on “Go” to show the rank list for Percentile vs Rank.
Choose Rank List
MHT-CET (MHCET) is conducted by the Government of Maharashtra, State Common Entrance Test Cell for admission to the first year of full-time degree courses of Health Sciences and Technical Education (Engineering and Technology, Pharmacy) in the state of Maharashtra.
This data is commonly referred as MHT-CET Percentile vs Rank, MHT-CET Rank vs Marks, MHT-CET Marks vs Rank, and MHT-CET 2022 General Marks vs Rank.