WBJEE 2022: Official Answer Keys
West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board has released the official Answer Keys of WBJEE 2022 exam. Candidates who had appeared for the examination on April 30, 2022 can access the answer key.
To check the answer key, candidates will have to enter their Application Number and Date of Birth on the official exam website. Check detailed steps here.
UPDATE (June 17, 2022): Final Answer Keys have been released, check here.
|Answer Key available from||May 6, 2022|
|How to Download||Check Here|
|Last date to Challenge||May 8, 2022|
|How to Challenge||Check Here|
Candidates can compare the answers they have marked in the question paper with the answer key in order to predict their score in the entrance test, and further use the score to predict their rank using WBJEE 2020 Rank vs Marks.
Candidates can also challenge the WBJEE answer key if they feel there’s any mistake. A non-refundable processing fee of Rs.500 per question challenged will be required to be submitted through Credit/Debit Card or Net Banking latest by May 8, 2022 (11:59 PM).
The WBJEE 2022 examination was conducted on April 30, 2022 during 11 AM to 4 PM.
Where and How to Download
How to File Objection in Answer Key
- Visit wbjeeb.nic.in & click on “View/Challenge Answer Key” OR directly open this link.
- Enter your Application Number and Date of Boirth.
- Enter the security pin as displayed on the screen.
- Click on “Sign In”.
- Click on “Challenge(s) regarding Answer Key”.
- You will be able to see the Question IDs along with Option IDs & Correct Option ID/s.
- If you wish to challenge any answer, you may select one or multiple Option IDs given in the next four columns by clicking the check box for multiple choice questions.
- If you want to upload supporting documents, you can select “Choose File” and upload (all documents to be put in a single pdf file).
- Scroll down to “Submit your Claims” and move to next screen.
- You will be able to see a display of all the Option IDs which you want to challenge.
- Click on “Save your Claim and Pay Fee Finally”.
- Select Mode of Payment and Pay your processing fee at Rs.500 for each question challenged. You may make payment through Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking.
Final Answer Keys
West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board conducts West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination (WBJEE) for admission to different Undergraduate Courses in Engineering & Technology, Pharmacy and Architecture in Universities, Government Colleges as well as Self Financed Institutes in the State of West Bengal.
To know more about WBJEE 2022, go here : WBJEE 2022