VITEEE 2018: Last Date Extended
VITEEE 2018 rank will be used for admission to Engineering Courses at VIT Vellore, VIT Chennai, VIT Andhra Pradesh and VIT Bhopal. Aspiring candidates can fill the VITEEE 2018 application form in online as well as offline mode.
Earlier, the last date for submission of online application form was February 28, 2018. The exam will be conducted from April 4, 2018 to April 15, 2018 at various centres. Check other important dates here.
- The aspiring candidate should furnish all the details and upload scanned image of his/her passport size colour photograph and signature while filling up the Online Application.
- The candidate can pay Examination Fee by Debit/Credit card or Net Banking.
- The candidate is requested to fill valid email id and mobile number for contact.
- The Prospectus and the information brochure for the B.Tech. Degree programme – 2018, along with the Application Form and can be obtained from the designated branches of post offices or VIT campuses against cash payment.
- For NRI candidates, it is mandatory to send the hardcopy of the application form along with the NEFT Transfer copy / Demand Draft of 50 USD (write your name and application no. on the reverse side of DD) after the process of completion.
- Candidates who have paid fees using Online mode (Net banking/Debit card/Credit card) are NOT required to send the hardcopy of the application form.
- Candidates are required to submit scanned copy of Aadhar Card/proof of enrolment ID for Aadhar Card at the time of counselling.