TS EAMCET 2019: Official Answer Keys
JNT University Hyderabad (JNTUH) has released the preliminary Answer Keys of TS EAMCET 2019. Candidates who have appeared for the examination can access the answer key.
To view the preliminary answer key, candidates can go to TSEAMCET website and click on “Answer Key” or directly go here.
|Answer Key available from||May 10, 2019|
|View Answer keys||Go here|
|Challenge Answer Key||Go Here|
|Last date to Challenge||May 13, 2019 (5 PM)|
TSEAMCET 2019: Response Sheets
Candidates can challenge the TS-EAMCET 2019 answer key if they feel there’s any mistake. In order to file the objection, the candidate should follow the steps mentioned here.
The Objections on preliminary key have to be submitted through online mode only. Objections sent by written Letters, E-mails will not be considered. Objections must be submitted on or before May 13, 2019 (5 PM).
The TS EAMCET 2019 examination was conducted during May 3, 2019 to May 6, 2019 except on May 5, 2019.
Where to check Answer Keys
|Official Links for Preliminary Keys|
|Exam Date||Question Paper||Answer Key|
|May 3, 2019 Shift I||Download here||Download here|
|May 3, 2019 Shift II||Download here||Download here|
|May 4, 2019 Shift I||Download here||Download here|
|May 4, 2019 Shift I (Urdu)||Download here||Download here|
|May 4, 2019 Shift II||Download here||Download here|
|May 6, 2019 Shift I||Download here||Download here|
How to File Objection in Answer Key
- Visit the TSEAMCET Objection link.
- Map the 10 digit Question id in the Responses Sheet with the Question id in the Master Question Paper for that particular day and session.
- Enter your Hall Ticket number, Registration numbr and Date of Birth
- Sumbit the Objection(s).
- Candidates can raise objection(s) on any number of question(s) but only once. Hence, the candidates are advised to list out all the Objection(s) along with justification before raising objection(s) online.
- Objections must be sent on or before April 26, 2019 (5 PM).