TS EAMCET 2020: Special Exam Instructions
UPDATE (June 30, 2020): TS-EAMCET 2020 exam postponed till further notice.
The Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE) has announced the Covid-19 specific instructions for the TSEAMCET 2020 examination. The exam will be conducted from
July 6 to July 9, 2020 To be Announced.
The candidates must fill a Self-declaration form and declare that they have not tested positive for the coronavirus.
Candidates also need to specify if they have symptoms like cough, fever, cold/running nose and breathing problems. Those candidates who have such symptoms will be allowed to take the entrance test in an isolated place in the centre.
Candidates can Subscribe to get notified on their mobile about other important updates.
|TS EAMCET 2020 Exam Date|
|Special Instructions||Check here|
|Self-declaration form||Check here|
|TSCHE Notice||Check Here|
- Candidates must maintain social distancing starting from point of entry in the exam venue till his/her exit from the exam venue.
- Candidates must bring their own Mask and a simple pen. Candidates may also bring gloves, personal hand sanitizer (50 ml) and transparent water bottle (if the candidates wish).
- A candidate must have Aarogya Setu App installed on her/his mobile phone. A candidate will have to show the Aarogya Setu dashboard to the Security Guard at the entrance of the exam venue.
- In case a candidate does not have a smart phone, he/she will have to bring in a signed declaration to this effect (declaration is provided along with Admit Card) and show the same to the Security Guard at the entrance of the exam venue.
- Temperature of candidates will be checked at the entrance of the exam venue via a Thermo Gun. Candidates with high temperature or other COVID-19 symptoms will be seated in a separate exam room/lab/hall for the safety of everyone.
- Mapping of ‘Candidate Hall Ticket Number and the room/hall/Lab Number’ will NOT be displayed outside the exam venue, but the same will be provided to the candidates individually at the time of entry.
- At registration desk, the candidate will be directed to sanitize his / her hands using the sanitizer provided.
- Candidates are required to report at the exam venue entrance as per the time slot intimated to them via SMS or email on their registered mobile number/email prior to exam date.
- Check Computer-based Test instructions here.
The Telangana State Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test (TS-EAMCET) is conducted by JNT University Hyderabad (JNTUH) on behalf of Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE). This examination is the prerequisite for admission into various professional courses offered in University / Private Colleges in the state of Telangana.