TIET Patiala Admissions 2019: Third List Released
The third list of selected candidates for UG admissions at TIET Patiala is declared. Candidates can check their result on the TIET Patiala Admission site.
To check the allotment, the registered candidates have to enter their Login ID and Password on the official Admission portal. Check detailed steps here.
|Third Cutoff List Declared||June 11, 2019|
|How to Check||Check Here|
|Deposit of fee by the candidates of third list||June 12, 2019 – June 18, 2019|
All the selected candidates are required pay the requisite fees on or before June 18, 2019 to be eligible for next rounds of online counselling, check the available payment modes here. After making the payment, please make sure to make the entry in “Fee Confirmation Slip”.
NOTE: Candidates can still apply for TIET Patiala admissions and will be eligible for upcoming in-person counselling rounds, read more here.
To know more about TIET Patiala, go here.
Where and How to Check
Modes of Payment
- Bank Challan: Print SBI Challan & submit it at any SBI branch.
- NEFT/RTGS: IFSC: SBIN0050244, Bank Account Number: 65008486317, Beneficiary Name: Thapar Instt. Of Engg. & Tech
- Online: Visit SBI Collect & choose “New Admission Fee” under “Select Payment Category”.
- Paytm: Visit Paytm Fee & choose “New Admission Fee” under “Select Fee Details”.
- Demand Draft: DD in favour of “Thapar Institute of Engineering & Technology”, payable at Patiala.
Where to Check Cutoff
Thapar Institute of Engineering & Technology (TIET) is a leading privately managed engineering institution located in Patiala established in 1956. The institute offers B.Tech., BE-MBA Dual Degree & International Engineering Course and the admissions are done through institutional level counselling.
To know more about TIET Patiala Admissions 2019, go here.