NEST 2018: Admit Cards Available
NEST 2018 admit cards have been released on April 25, 2018. Candidates who had registered for the examination can download the admit card.
To download the admit card, candidates need to visit NEST website where they have to login using their User Id and Password.
All applicants have to carry a printed copy of their downloaded admit card along with a valid Photo ID proof to the exam centre without which one won’t be allowed to enter the examination hall or take the entrance exam.
|Admit Cards available from||April 25, 2018|
|Admit Cards Download||Download Here|
|How to Download||Check Here|
|NEST Examination||June 2, 2018|
The National Entrance Screening Test (NEST) is a compulsory test for admission to the 5-year Integrated MSc programme in basic sciences – Biology, Chemistry, Mathematics and Physics – at NISER, Bhubaneswar and UM-DAE CEBS, Mumbai.
Where and How to Download
- Open NEST website.
- Enter your User Id & Password and click on Login.
- Read the explanatory note about merit list preparation and check the checkbox “I agree”.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
- Logout from the portal and relogin.
- Click on the “Admit Card” tab (next to “Applicant Details” tab) and follow the instructions for download.
- Take print out of the “Admit Card”.