NATA 2018: Registrations started
National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) is conducted by Council of Architecture (CoA) for admission to first year of 5 year B.Arch. Degree Course at recognized institutions across India. The test measures mathematical skills, general aptitude, drawing and observation skills, sense of proportion, aesthetic sensitivity and critical thinking ability.
Where & How to Apply
- Open NATA 2018 portal & click on “Register”.
- Once you’ve registered, login to your account and click on “Apply for NATA”.
- Fill the Application Form with appropriate details.
- Upload the required documents and click on Preview button to preview the filled in application form.
- Required documents include a recent colour photograph, scanned copy of candidate’s signature and community certificate (for SC/ST only).
- Check all the details carefully and click on Submit.
- Pay the application fee through Online Payment (Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Internet banking).
- Save the generated confirmation page for future reference.