MHT CET 2020: Registrations started
UPDATE (May 26, 2020): MHT-CET 2020 Applications are open again, read MHT CET 2020 Registration Window Reopened.
UPDATE (May 16, 2020): Special Facility for registered candidates to make Application Fee payment is made available, read MHT CET 2020 Application Fee Payment Facility.
MHT CET 2020 online registrations have started from today. The last date for filling-up the Application Form is February 29, 2020 without late fee and March 7, 2020 with a late fee of ₹500. The last date to make payment is March 7, 2020. Check other important dates here.
|Registrations started from||Jan 7, 2020|
|How to Apply||Know Here|
|How to Apply (Detailed Steps)||Check Here|
|Applications close on||February 29, 2020|
MHT-CET (MHCET) is conducted by Government of Maharashtra, State Common Entrance Test Cell for admission to first year of full-time degree courses of Health Sciences and Technical Education (Engineering and Technology, Pharmacy) in the state of Maharashtra.
Where and How to Apply
- Open mhtcet2020.mahaonline.gov.in & click on “Registration (For New Candidates)”.
- Read the instructions carefully and click Ok.
- Fill the online application form with appropriate details and Upload your scanned photograph and Signature.
- Pay the examination fee online using Debit card/ Credit card/ Net Banking.
- Save the generated confirmation page for future use.
NEW: Check detailed steps for filling Application Form here.