MHT CET 2020: Registration Window Reopened
The registration window for MHT-CET 2020 examination has been reopened to provide another opportunity to the eligible candidates who could not apply for the examination earlier.
All candidates who had not applied for the MHT-CET 2020 till March 7, 2020 OR those who had registered but couldn’t complete the application/payment can now register afresh or complete their partially filled form and make their final payment with late fee.
Candidates can submit afresh or complete the Online Application Form for the exam from May 26, 2020 to June 1, 2020. Check MHT-CET Important Dates for other important dates.
This is the last and final chance for candidates and there will be no further extension to fill application or to pay the fees for MHTCET 2020.
|How to Apply||Know Here|
|Registration Window||May 26, 2020 – June 1, 2020|
|Last date to Pay Fees with Late Fee||June 1, 2020|
|CET Cell Notice||Check Here|
Related: MHT CET 2020 Exam Dates
- Open mhtcet2020.mahaonline.gov.in & click on “Registration (For New Candidates)”.
- Read the instructions carefully and click Ok.
- Fill the online application form with appropriate details and Upload your scanned photograph and Signature.
- Pay the examination fee online using Debit card/ Credit card/ Net Banking.
- Save the generated confirmation page for future use.
NEW: Check detailed steps for filling Application Form here.
CET Cell Circular
MHT-CET (MHCET) is conducted by Government of Maharashtra, State Common Entrance Test Cell for admission to first year of full-time degree courses of Health Sciences and Technical Education (Engineering and Technology, Pharmacy) in the state of Maharashtra.
To know more about MHT-CET 2020, go here : MHT-CET 2020