MHT CET 2019: Registrations started
MHT CET 2019 online registrations have started from today. The last date for filling-up the Application Form is March 23, 2019 without late fee and March 31, 2019 with a late fee of ₹500. The last date to make payment (Both Online and Bank Challan) is April 3, 2019. Check other important dates here.
|Registrations started from||Jan 1, 2019|
|Apply Now||Go Here|
|How to Apply||Know Here|
|How to Apply (Detailed Steps)||Check Here|
|Applications close on||March 31, 2019|
MHT-CET (MHCET) is conducted by Government of Maharashtra, State Common Entrance Test Cell for admission to first year of full-time degree courses of Health Sciences and Technical Education (Engineering and Technology, Pharmacy) in the state of Maharashtra.
One important change from 2019 is MHT-CET 2019 will be conducted as an Online Computer based Test instead of Pen-Paper based examination.
Where and How to Apply
- Open mhtcet2019.mahaonline.gov.in & click on “Registration (For New Candidates)”.
- Read the instructions carefully and choose between Aadhaar or Non-Aadhaar based registration as per your choice.
- Fill the online application form with appropriate details and Upload your scanned photograph and Signature.
- Pay the examination fee online using Debit card/ Credit card/ Net Banking or pay at Bank using Bank Challan.
- Save the generated confirmation page for future use.
NEW: Check detailed steps for filling Application Form here.