MHT CET 2018: Registrations started
UPDATE: MHT-CET 2018 Registration window is reopened, read more here.
MHT CET 2018 registrations have started from today. The last date for applying by completing the online application form along with prescribed fee is March 25, 2018. Candidates can also apply with a payment of late fee of Rs. 500 till March 31, 2018. Check other important dates here.
Government of Maharashtra, State Common Entrance Test Cell shall conduct Common Entrance Test MHT-CET (MHCET) for admission to First Year of Full Time Degree Courses of Health Sciences and Technical Education (Engineering and Technology, Pharmacy and Pharm. D.).
Where & How to Apply
- Open MHT CET 2018 portal & click on “Apply Online” or directly go here.
- Read the instructions carefully and click on “Apply Now”.
- Fill the online application form with appropraite details and upload photograph & signature.
- Pay the application fee online by Credit Card/Debit Card, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards, etc.
- On successful payment of the application fee, a confirmation of the same will be displayed online.
- Save the generated confirmation page for future reference.