MET 2023: Slot Booking
Manipal Academy of Higher Education (formerly Manipal University) will provide the facility to candidates to book their entrance test slots for MET 2023 examination. The candidates are advised to book their test slot as early as possible since the slots will be filled on first-come-first-serve basis.
The slot booking will be done on Manipal OTBS (Manipal Online Test Booking Sysytem). The candidates are required to reserve a test center, date and slot for taking MET 2023 examination. Check Slot Booking Eligibility.
|MET Slot Phase 1 Slot Booking||April 21, 2023 (10 AM) – April 24, 2023 (5 PM)|
|MET Slot Phase 2 Slot Booking||May 19, 2023 (10 AM) – May 22, 2023 (5 PM)|
|Slot Booking Eligibility||Know Here|
|Book Test Slot||Go Here|
|Detailed Steps to Book||Know Here|
Candidates who have applied for Phase I can also book test slot for Phase II by making an additional payment of Rs.1400.
Candidates who haven’t applied yet can still apply for MET 2023. The registrations for MET 2023 are currently open. Click here to apply.
Slot Booking Eligibility
|Application Date||Phase I Slot Booking||Phase II Slot Booking|
|Applied on or before April 17, 2023||Eligible||On additional Payment of Rs. 1400|
|Applied after April 17, 2023||Not Eligible||Eligible|
How to Book Slot
- Visit Manipal OTBS website.
- Login with the MET application number and password.
- Select the Test City, select the Test Date and time slot and click on Book.
- Click on Confirm to book the test slot.
- Once the slot is reserved, the e-admit card will be generated and appear on screen.
Note: For detailed instructions on how to book a test slot, go here.
MET Slot Booking Rules
- All applicants can book their entrance test slots in the Online Test Booking System (OTBS) based on the availability of seats, from the list of cities provided.
- The bookings are done on a first-come-first-serve basis and subject to slot availability. A slot once booked, CANNOT be changed under any circumstance.
- In case of lower number of applicants from a particular city, the test center at nearest city will be made available in the OTBS.
MET Online Test Booking Password
- The Online Test Booking Password will be sent by email to the registered email address mentioned in the application form.
- The Online Test Booking Password will be sent few days before the test booking.
- Please note that this password is NOT as same as the online Application password.
- If you haven’t received the password or have lost the password, you can know how to retrieve it here.
- This password is required during Counseling period (BTech) for Registration, Option filling, Wait listing etc. Hence, keep it very confidential.
- The security of the Online Test Booking Password is totally candidate’s responsibility. MAHE will not be held accountable or responsible for any claim or loss that results directly or indirectly from any unauthorized use or misuse of your online test booking password.
How to Book Slot (Detailed Steps)
Step 2: Check the “I confirm that I have read and understood the important note” checkbox and click on “Book a Seat” to continue booking process.
Step 3: Choose the Test Location, Test Date Preference and Place of Exam.
Step 4: As soon as the candidate fills the details above, the slots will appear on the screen along with the number of available seats in a particular slot. Click on “Book” against required slot.
Step 5: Click the “Ok” button to in the Warning dialogue box to move ahead.
Step 6: Recheck the details of the selcted slot and click on “Confirm”. Please note that since the Manipal OTBS is a real time application, the candidates need to confirm the slot within a minute.
Step 7: Once the test slot is reserved, the e-admit card will be generated and appear on screen. The candidate can take instant print out or can download and print the admit card later from applicant dashboard.
MET Exam Schedule
|Jammu and Kashmir||Jammu|
MET e-Admit Card
- Once a candidate reserves his slot, an e-admit card will be generated and appear on screen. The candidate can take instant print out or can download and print the admit card later from applicant dashboard.
- The Hall Ticket will also be emailed to candidates at their registered email address after 24 hours of completion of the test slot booking.
- The candidates must report any discrepancies in the e-Hall ticket at [email protected].
- A hard copy of the e-Hall ticket along with a photo ID must be produced during the registration at the test centre on the day of the test.
Retrieve Manipal OTBS Password
Step 1: Visit Manipal OTBS website. Click on the “Forgot password” link.
Step 2: Enter your MET Application Number and click on “Get Password”. The password will be sent on your email as well as mobile.
Manipal Entrance Test (MET), also known as MAHE-OET, formerly Manipal University Online Entrance Test (MU-OET) is conducted by Manipal Academy of Higher Education (formerly Manipal University) for admission to various programs at Manipal Academy of Higher Education.