Last date for JEE Main 2015 extended again
The last date for filling JEE Main 2015 forms has been extended to January 10 (Only if you want to opt Examination Center in MANIPUR state).
Last date for payment of fee has been extended to January 12, 2015.
|Submission of Application Form and uploading of Images (For those candidates who wants to opt Examination Center in MANIPUR state only)||10.01.2015 (11:59 PM)|
|Payment of fee through Credit/Debit cards||12.01.2015 (11:59 PM)|
|Payment of fee through eChallan||12.01.2015 (up to working hours of the banks)|
- The date of online submission of application form of JEE (Main) – 2015 and uploading of images (For those candidates who wants to opt Examination Center in MANIPUR state only) has been extended up to 10.01.2015 (11.59 PM).
- The fee may be paid by the candidates through credit/debit card up to 12.01.2015 (11.59 PM) & through e-challan up to 12.01.2015 (up to working hours of the banks).
Where & How to Apply
- Open jeemain.nic.in & click on “Apply for JEE(Main) 2015” OR directly open this link.
- Again click on “Apply for JEE(Main) 2015”.
- Read the instructions & Click on Proceed.
- Fill the Application Form & Upload your scanned photograph, signature & left hand thumb impression.
- Pay the examination fee online (by Credit card/Debit Card) or Generate e-challan to pay the fee at the bank.
- The candidate, who has opted for Computer Based Examination of Paper – 1, should select the date/slot after payment of Examination Fee.
- The candidate, who does not select the date/slot till 26/12/2014, will be allotted the date/slot on random basis depending upon availability.
- It is essential to note down the application number printed on the Acknowledgement Page for any correspondence.
- Candidates are required NOT to send any document to JEE (Main) Secretariat.