Last date for JEE Main 2015 extended
As per the notice released by CBSE (CENTRAL BOARD OF SECONDARY EDUCATION) on 19th December, the last date for filling JEE Main 2015 forms has been extended to December 26.
|Submission of Application Form and uploading of Images||26.12.2014 (11:59 PM)|
|Payment of fee through Credit/Debit cards||27.12.2014 (11:59 PM)|
|Payment of fee through eChallan||27.12.2014 (up to working hours of the banks)|
- The date of online submission of application form of JEE (Main) – 2015 and uploading of images has been extended up to 26.12.2014 (11.59 PM).
- The fee may be paid by the candidates through credit/debit card up to 27.12.2014 (11.59 PM) & through e-challan up to 27.12.2014 (up to working hours of the banks).
Where & How to Apply
- Open jeemain.nic.in & click on “Apply for JEE(Main) 2015” OR directly open this link.
- Again click on “Apply for JEE(Main) 2015”.
- Read the instructions & Click on Proceed.
- Fill the Application Form & Upload your scanned photograph, signature & left hand thumb impression.
- Pay the examination fee online (by Credit card/Debit Card) or Generate e-challan to pay the fee at the bank.
- The candidate, who has opted for Computer Based Examination of Paper – 1, should select the date/slot after payment of Examination Fee.
- The candidate, who does not select the date/slot till 26/12/2014, will be allotted the date/slot on random basis depending upon availability.
- It is essential to note down the application number printed on the Acknowledgement Page for any correspondence.
- Candidates are required NOT to send any document to JEE (Main) Secretariat.