KEAM 2019: Registrations started
|Registrations started from||Feb 3, 2019|
|Apply Now||Go Here|
|How to Apply||Know Here|
|Registrations close on||Feb 28, 2019|
The Kerala Engineering, Architecture & Medical Entrance Exam (KEAM) is conducted by the office of the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations (CEE) for admission to various professional degree courses in the State of Kerala.
Where and How to Apply
- Open KEAM website & click on “Registration”.
- Read the instructions and click on “Proceed to Registration”.
- Furnish all the details in the Online Application.
- Pay the Application Fee Online using credit card/ debit card/ Internet Banking or using e-challan.
- Upload the required documents including a recent colour photograph & scanned copy of signature and supporting documents (as required).
- Save the confirmation page for future references.