KEAM 2018: Registrations started
KEAM 2018 registrations have started from today. The last date for applying by completing the online application form along with prescribed fee is February 28, 2018 (upto 5PM).
Applicants are required to send the printout of the online submitted application along with the required supporting documents to the office of the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations on or before March 31, 2018. Check other important dates here.
The Kerala Engineering, Architecture & Medical Entrance Exam (KEAM) is conducted by office of the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations (CEE) for admission to various professional degree courses in the State of Kerala.
Where and How to Apply
- Open cee.kerala.gov.in & click on “Registration”.
- Check the checkboxes & Click on “Proceed for Registration”.
- Fill all the details and choose a password in the Online Application. After successful submission of the data, Application number will be generated which will be used for subsequent logins.
- Fill remaining details in the Online Application and upload a recent colour photograph and scanned copy of candidate’s left thumb impression & signature.
- Pay the Application Fee either online or through e-challan.
- Take printout of the application and affix a photograph same as the photograph uploaded on the online application duly attested by the Head of the Institution which he/she studied last or by a Gazetted Officer.
- Send the printout of the application and supporting documents / certificates to the Office of the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations, 5th Floor, Housing Board Buildings, Santhi Nagar, Thiruvananthapuram – 69500.