KEA CET 2020: Application Correction Facility
Karnataka Examination Authority has made available the facility to edit one’s particulars in the Application Form for KEA CET 2020 exam. Candidates who have registered for the examination can now remove discrepancies (edit or make corrections) in their application form particulars.
All the registered candidates for KEA CET 2020 are advised to verify their particulars and make correction in their particulars (if any). The correction window will be open from March 19, 2020 to March 27, 2020 (6.00PM). Check the steps to edit the Application here.
|Correction Facility Started from||March 19, 2020|
|How to Make Corrections||Check Here|
|Official Notice||Check Here|
|Correction Facility Closes on||March 27, 2020 (6.00PM)|
It is one-time facility and is extended to the candidates to avoid any hardship to them. Therefore, the candidates are informed to do the correction very carefully because no further chance of correction will be given to the candidates for whatsoever reason.
Where and How to Make Corrections
- Visit kea.kar.nic.in & click on “Edit Application” OR directly open KCET Applications website.
- Click on “Login” button and enter your User ID and Password.
- Enter the security code as displayed on screen.
- Click on “Login”.
- Go to “Payment Status Tab” and click the button “Click here to Edit Application”.
- The candidates can modify/correct the details submitted by them through Online Appliaction and then click on “Submit”.
- Take print out of application form for future reference.
The Karnataka Common Entrance Test (KCET) is conducted by the Karnataka Examinations Authority for the purpose of determining the eligibility/merit, for admission of Karnataka candidates and the ward/s of Jammu and Kashmiri migrants to the First year or First semester of full time courses for Government share of seats in Engineering, Technology, Architecture and other courses in Government / University / Private Aided / Private Un-Aided Professional Educational Institutions in the State of Karnataka.
To know more about KEA CET 2020, go here : KEA CET 2020