KEA CET 2020: Registrations Started
KEA CET 2020 registrations have started from today. The last date for applying by completing the online application form is March 2, 2020 (upto 5.30PM) while the last date to pay the prescribed fees is March 6, 2020. Check other important dates here.
|Registrations started from||Feb 5, 2020|
|How to Apply||Know Here|
|Last date to Apply||Mar 2, 2020|
The Karnataka Common Entrance Test (KCET) is conducted by the Karnataka Examinations Authority for the purpose of determining the eligibility/merit, for admission of Karnataka candidates and the ward/s of Jammu and Kashmiri migrants to the First year or First semester of full time courses for Government share of seats in Engineering, Technology, Architecture and other courses in Government / University / Private Aided / Private Un-Aided Professional Educational Institutions in the State of Karnataka.
Where and How to Apply
- Open kea.kar.nic.in & click on “New Registration”.
- Read the instructions & Click on “Proceed to Apply Online”.
- Fill all the details in the Online Application.
- Upload scanned images of photograph, candidate signature, candidate left hand thumb impression and parent signature.
- Pay the application fee using e-challan at any branch of the e-Post Office, State Bank of India, Corporation Bank or ICICI Bank.
- Save application summary page for future reference.