KEA CET 2018: Registrations started
KEA CET 2018 registrations have started from today. The last date for applying by completing the online application form is February 26, 2018 (upto 5:30PM) while the last date for paying the application fees in the bank is February 28, 2018. Check other important dates here.
The Karnataka Common Entrance Test (KCET) is conducted by Karnataka Examinations Authority for the purpose of determining the eligibility / merit, for admission of Karnataka candidates and the ward/s of Jammu & Kashmiri migrants to the First year or First semester of full time courses for Government share of seats in Engineering, Technology, Architecture and other courses in Government / University / Private Aided / Private Un-Aided Professional Educational Institutions in the State of Karnataka.
Where and How to Apply
- Open kea.kar.nic.in & click on “New Registration” OR directly open this link.
- Read the instructions & Click on “Proceed to Apply Online”.
- Fill all the details in the Online Application.
- Upload scanned images of photograph, candidate signature, candidate left hand thumb impression and parent signature.
- Pay the application fee in any branch of the State Bank of India or ICICI Bank.
- Save application summary page for future reference.