JoSAA 2019: Round 7 Result Declared
Joint Seat Allocation Authority (JoSAA) 2019 has declared the result of seventh round of seat allocation. Candidates who had registered for the counselling can check their result.
To check the result, the registered candidates have to enter their JEE (Main) Application number and Password on the official website. Check detailed steps here.
|Round 7 Result Declared||July 18, 2019|
|Check Result||Go here|
|Document Verification and Acceptance of seat by reporting at a Reporting Centre for IITs (7th round)||July 19, 2019 (10 AM – 5 PM)|
|Document Verification and Acceptance of seat by reporting at Admitting Institute for NITs + System (7th round)||July 19, 2019 – July 23, 2019 (10 AM – 5 PM)|
How to check
- Students need to pay the seat acceptance fee of ₹35,000 (₹15,000 for SC, ST, GEN-PwD, GEN-EWS-PwD, OBC-NCL-PwD, SC-PwD and ST-PwD candidates) which will be adjusted against the admission fee by the admitting institute (Only those students who have been allotted a seat for the first time in this round).
- Only those candidates who are allotted a seat for the first time in this round and those who have to do dual reporting must report at the respective reporting centres and accept the seats, otherwise the allotted seat will be cancelled.
- Candidates who had reported for NIT/IIIT/GFTI and have been allotted a seat at IIT in this round (and vice-versa) need to report again.
- Candidates who are allocated a seat in an NIT, IIIT or Other GFTI have to report only at a reporting center of NIT, IIIT (Triple-I-T) and Other-GFTI.
- Candidates who are allocated a seat in an IIT have to report only at a reporting center of the IITs.
- Last date to report is July 19, 2019 for IITs and July 23, 2019 for NITs + System.
At the time of accepting the seat, a candidate can opt to ‘freeze’, ‘slide’ or ‘float’ the choice of academic program for subsequent round(s), if any, of joint seat allocation. Know more about it here.
To know more about JoSAA 2019, go here.