JoSAA 2019: Round 1 Result Declared
Joint Seat Allocation Authority (JoSAA) 2019 has declared the result of first round of seat allocation. Candidates who had registered for the counselling can check their result.
To check the result, the registered candidates have to enter their JEE (Main) Application number and Password on the official website. Check detailed steps here.
|Round 1 Result Declared||June 27, 2019|
|Check Result||Go here|
|Document Verification and Acceptance of seat by reporting at a Reporting Centre (1st round)||June 28, 2019 – July 2, 2019 (10 AM – 5 PM)|
How to check
- Students need to pay the seat acceptance fee of ₹35,000 (₹15,000 for SC, ST, GEN-PwD, GEN-EWS-PwD, OBC-NCL-PwD, SC-PwD and ST-PwD candidates) which will be adjusted against the admission fee by the admitting institute.
- All the candidates who have been allotted a seat need to report at the reporting center, otherwise the allotted seat will be cancelled.
- Candidates who are allocated a seat in an NIT, IIIT or Other GFTI have to report only at a reporting center of NIT, IIIT (Triple-I-T) and Other-GFTI.
- Candidates who are allocated a seat in an IIT have to report only at a reporting center of the IITs.
- Last date to report is July 2, 2019.
At the time of accepting the seat, a candidate can opt to ‘freeze’, ‘slide’ or ‘float’ the choice of academic program for subsequent round(s), if any, of joint seat allocation. Know more about it here.
To know more about JoSAA 2019, go here.