JoSAA 2020: Round 4 Result Declared
Joint Seat Allocation Authority (JoSAA) 2020 has declared the result of fourth round of seat allocation. Candidates who had registered for the counselling can check their result.
To check the result, the registered candidates have to enter their JEE (Main) Application number and Password on the official website. Check detailed steps here.
|Round 4 Result Declared||October 30, 2020|
|Check result||Go here|
|What Next?||Check here|
|Acceptance & Fee Payment||Latest by November 1, 2020 (5 PM)|
Check what to do next here.
How to Check Result
- A candidate who has been allocated a seat needs to download the “Provisional Seat Allocation Letter” from the JoSAA portal. The candidate needs to accept the seat allocated to her/him and opt for any one of the Seat Acceptance options.
- Candidates must remit the seat acceptance fee and then upload the required documents on the JoSAA portal for verification and final confirmation of the seat by the reporting authorities (Only those students who have been allotted a seat for the first time in this round). Failure to report online for seat acceptance will be considered as if the candidate has rejected the offer.
- Seat Acceptance Fee is ₹35,000 (₹15,000 for SC, ST, GEN-PwD, GEN-EWS-PwD, OBC-NCL-PwD, SC-PwD, and ST-PwD candidates) which includes the JoSAA processing charge of ₹2,000. It can be paid using Net Banking / Debit card / Credit card or through SBI e-challan.
- The seat acceptance fee excluding the JoSAA processing charge will be adjusted against the admission fee by the admitting institute.
- Only those candidates who are allotted a seat for the first time in this round and those who have to do dual reporting must upload the required documents on the JoSAA portal for verification.
- The seat will be confirmed by the Reporting authority after verification of the uploaded documents and ensuring that the candidate meets all the eligibility norms. Once the allocated seat is confirmed, the candidate will be notified on the online portal.
- In case of any discrepancies in the uploaded documents, a query may be raised and will be notified to the candidate on the online portal. The candidate must respond to the query within the last date specified for the given round. Failure to reply to the query raised would lead to seat cancellation and the candidate will be out of the counselling.
- Candidates who reject the allocated seat cannot participate any more in Joint Seat Allocation for the ensuing academic year 2020-21.
At the time of accepting the seat, a candidate can opt to ‘freeze’, ‘slide’ or ‘float’ the choice of academic program for subsequent round(s), if any, of joint seat allocation. Know more about it here.
To know more about JoSAA 2020, go here.